Search results

1. S

[Spoiler] welcome to the house quest

Where do you find the copper coin you need to open the door in the sewers under New Garand?
  2. S

[Not a bug] Companion

The companion follows real close which is good but when in battle he/she tends to run into my back and seems not to know to go around just continues running into my back
  3. S

[Bug] Character and Companion

When in caves and tombs my character or companion doesn't aim at enemy targets and sometimes they can't see me or my companion when to close to a wall.
  4. S

Range weapons

Are there any bows or other range weapons that do more than 3-8 damage? I don't want anyone to tell where to find them I just won't to know if there are. If not I think adding more bows and range weapons that do a little more damage for Ex. (4-12 or 5-14) I've noticed there's about 3 types of...
  5. S

[NOT A BUG] game lags after update

I'm not sure if it's just my phone or if anyone else is having this issue. Before the latest update the game would only lag occasionally now since the new update it lags constantly. Ex. Every time I would get into a fight. After the game has been on for about 15-30 seconds it would lag really...