Search results

1. N

Another set of ideas

I know david has his own vision on how armor should work with no shield equiped (e.g. 2h, ranged, etc.) but i can advice a use for a shield and it's slot in such cases. So shield may be equipable on the back of 2handed or archer, giving half stats bonus, full armor bonus for attacks from the...
  2. N

Seventh guild

The new update in gp sais that you can reset your skills if you hane acess to the thiefs guild in New Garand Tell me more please My traits are really messed up, i got 3 pers on warrior lol) need to reset) Okay, i did it myself But i guess the question will remain popular when change log...
  3. N

Technical F.A.Q.

Here are some frequently asked questions and frequently ansered answers :ugeek: (updatable post). i'll look up for more questions later today
  4. N

Start game strategy (fast run) [Big Spoilers hidden under Spoilers so safe to read the topic itself]

hey, guys! I came up with great starting strategy, which helped me getting lvl 3 and good gear allmost without spending money just in 4 ingame days (the gear is in the pic below) I strongly advice not to read the spoiler if you're in your first run and didn't complete the letter from the...
  5. N

Discussing football (soccer)

So i wounder which team do you support, guys? :?:
  6. N

[Huge Spoiler] You get no love

So i want to know if the Author of the game is going add some love stories to the game? maybe a couple with different backgrounds, so player can choose one...or both :)
  7. N

[Not bug] [Perfomanve issue] Nexus 7 2012 freezing

You already got lots of positive feedback on your game so i will move straight to the point I'm playing the game on my Goggle/Asus Nexus 7 2012, Android 5.1 After playing for 10-15 minutes the game starts to freeze from time to time and then end up just stopping I know that the problem may be...