Search results

1. S

And the abyss gazes back

So, I have done everything I need to complete the quest. I have recovered the book The Oppalan Frontier. Is there any benefit to taking the book to the Nivarian capital and to the library ? As recovery of the book is not required to complete the quest !
  2. S

2 idea's for further updates

1. Greater Scroll of Recall. Allows you to recall to any town. Rare drop and sold through mages guild/loreseekers. Cost 1,000 gold each ! 2. Travelling Herb Seller. Little old lady that you meet on the road that sells herbs, (basically red and blue orchids, duckweed, mushrooms etc) has highly...
  3. S

Quirky - Theme Builds !

So what are your theme character builds ? I have Trapgirl a casual rogue whose sole focus is finding, removing and setting traps ! I saw someone recently posted they have a character that "Hates Thieves" and sets out to punish them...... Pour Adon !
  4. S

Icicle at lvl 5

Is possible. Started a new casual rogue (my 6th char) build is trap spotter, and melee, so ago based, but all early point spent on getting transporting up. Gris as a companion. Now given I am a tester, and know the game quiet well, I still think it's an achievement. Got the lion cuirass on.
  5. S

Paralysis Challenge !

So now we have a weapon in game that paralyses monsters, add your screenshots below of your best paralysis attack ! How long till we get a paralysed dragon ?
  6. S

Time to make a F.A.Q. (frequently asked questions) thread ?

I don't have a computer so not easy for me to do, but I thought if I kicked off a thread, people could post the questions they think should be on it and links to a thread with an answer. Then one of the mods with a computer could easily create the thread and make it sticky (then delete this...
  7. S

4 Reasons to spend 25k buying a house

1. You don't want to have to walk to Kingsbridge to re-recruit Grissenda. 2. You get 2 storage lockers for you loot. (Cheaper than 20 k town hall 4th vault) 3. Your a member of the rogues guild and don't want to go down to the sewars to sleep for free ! 4. You have too much money and want to...
  8. S

Think I just worked out who the man in black is !

But is it fair to share ?
  9. S

New NPC idea's ?

So how about a beast trainer, that's wandering round with a tablet of stone in his hands, he keeps walking into things (turn off anti collision) he doesn't pay attention to anything or anyone, he goes into areas he shouldn't, if he dies he gets up a bit later and continues his in and quest. When...
  10. S

How many Larper's do we have ?

After a post in another thread, it occurred to me that I am not alone as a larper on these forums, so call out who else larps ?
  11. S

Expand the backpack ?

So, one of the major bug bears I have seen is people missing quest items as their backpack is full. Would it be possible to either purchase a bigger backpack ( working a bit like a portable vault) Or Have a 2 or 3 box overflow at the bottom that only quest items will go into ?
  12. S

Best shield for a Rogue?

So given how armour and shields now work I am on a mission to find the best shield for my rogue, having checked the wiki it seems the best in the game currently are :- Petrified Wood Buckler And Red Leather Buckler Can anyone help with where they drop ?
  13. S

Tremadon tower flame zone

Just had a fatal crash, was doing the flame zone in tremadon tower to get the crystal for the key. Got to the end room, had to bug out, ran for the exit, when I changed zones to the tower base room, the system crashed. Got the option to send a bug report so I did. (Krgoodjohn) Now the game...
  14. S

Agility Based Warrior build !

Anyone else running one of these ? Light weapons, Shield, and as much agility as you can muster ! Any tips for the build ? Best light weapons, and where to find them ?
  15. S

Take stack button

I see from the change log, that the take all button has been removed. I was wondering if a take stack button could be added to the vaults, etc as removing stacks of stored objects is a pain !
  16. S

Forest Chain boots

I am finding them very difficult to acquire, none of the merchants or armourers seems to have them, and I haven't had them drop anywhere, want them for my companion, to complete his set ?
  17. S

Saw that the key quesdt is now completedl

How long before we will be able to test it please ?
  18. S

Polite request to other forum users

Hey Everyone, We seem to be building a great community here, one thing I believe will help is if people can fill in an approximate location ? So like county/state and country. I am in East Anglia in the UK, I think this will help when people make posts as if your waiting for someone to reply...