Search results

1. S

Stuck at 11 shards

Rumour bosses are based on real time play (so sleeping in an inn will not help you) so go grind some XP and coin and check back !
  2. S

why mana potion is not available in stores? this is main resource for cleric

Available already through the cleric guild !
  3. S

Changing the guild option !

Exiled Kingdoms is different ! You have plenty of warnings before you take the oath that it is a one time deal ! Check the benefits on the wiki before taking the oath, or do a game save before so you can back track ! (Better luck my second time trying to post this ! )
  4. S

Flame Prophet...

You need to update, you need to be on .980 !
  5. S

Hello everyone + need advice

Raise your Awareness, 6 is the sweet spot, (+2 armour, and +3 damage with a bow)
  6. S

Half a million thanks!

David, thank-you for all your hard work. You made the game we love, all we did was buy in to your vision ! Karl
  7. S

Killing the unweakened Undermother; Have you done it?

I haven't, but I would suggest using poison, as that's what you use to destroy the nests.....
  8. S

Heavyhand 2 to Heavyhand 3 +2 more damage but only +1 DPS

Yes because speed 10 is 1 hit per second You are hitting 5 times in every 6 seconds
  9. S

Just for fun: A quest-less game discussion

Rogue or cleric may be best for this kind of play, cleric for the lack of having to buy healing potions, rogue for the trap XP and invis !
  10. S

Check out my Build (Advice wanted) Is it good or am I missing out?

Ok quick couple of things. Get Awa 3 because the extra point of armour ! Equip a shield, even if you don't use it, because you might need the resistances one day, or the armour as you bug out ........
  11. S

Is weapon speed 13 30% faster than weapon speed 10? How does speed work?

Thanks for the clarification, this should probably be added to the wiki ! So speed 15 is 3 attacks every 2 seconds !
  12. S

Is weapon speed 13 30% faster than weapon speed 10? How does speed work?

This is why it sometimes pays to use a weapon with a lower damage and higher speed. Example in an agility build, a silver dagger has a higher DPS (damage per second) than a silver short sword. Also if you have a higher speed weapon with a +5 fire damage it's going to do way more damage than...
  13. S

One guild or more?

The way I read it is there are 4 basic guilds, warrior, rogue, Cleric and wizard. You cannot "multi-class" (in old school d&d terms) I.e if you choose to be a warrior guildy you can't gain the special benefits of being a rogue guildy, a cleric guildy or a wizard guildy. But what you can do is...
  14. S

Companion builds

Will match this thread with interest. My builds change down to what class and build my primary is. For my rogue I tend to use Gris in a two handed build. For my others I tend to run Adon in all out archer mode.
  15. S

No more shards

It's a random drop, the chance for liches and dragons is 50%, so you could go through 10 and not get a drop then it may drop one. (I.e. 50 out of 100 should drop a shard) Other rumour bosses have a 25% chance of dropping a shard (so out of every 100 you kill you should get 25 shards) You may...
  16. S

Prodigial daughter (quest help)

Yes you can kill both, but it's very hard and not something to be tried (imho) below level 20 ! The undermother drops a set of +5 body armour that anyone can use ! The flame prophets drops a pendant. Once you start the dialogue to get the flame prophet to help you kill the undermother you...
  17. S

A little help please

If you don't have the flame prophets help your screwed ! :P
  18. S

A little help please

Your AC sucks What companion are you using ? Try switching weapons as you may find she is immune to death damage ? (I can 't remember) Have you got a load of 90hp potions ? I killed her with my level 14 warrior with ease ! (I do have an AC 30) Have you enlisted the aid of her daughter ?
  19. S

Abbot

You need to get the statue to remove his protection. To do this you need to go to the basement and talk to the lawyer. Then read the book in the abbot's room. Then go back to the manifestation of the statue !