Search results

1. E

Betrayal of the Three?

According to the game it states that "Clerics may lose their powers if they defy the Three". Do you guys clerics will ever gain the opportunity to defy the Three? Perhaps join the forsaken? If this could ever happen it would be nice if you can "lose" your holy powers and gain powers from the...
  2. E

When did this game get so easy

So I have played Exiles Kingdoms alot in the past and went very far with my 2h warrior. I recall that I defeat that mirmek queen or whatever and completed all the quest at the time. Alot has changed while I was gone especially the price adjustments. Chainmail is extremely cheap now and I managed...
  3. E

My video

As many you know who watch my gyides I have stopped making videos. I want to let you know that the readon for this is because I have regents and finals to prep for. I heard there are new quests and encounters. Once it fonish I will make more during summer sorry everyone
  4. E

Encountet idea

What if one day you walk across a bridge and a giant troll comes out and announces that you need to pay 5 gold. He is a idiot so he thinks 5 gold is alot but then you could tell him 5 gold is a little so he charges you 6 coins. You get option to kill him.but he is level 20 and could two git you
  5. E

Heroic helm

Dang I kill the ice dragon but I never get the heroic helm btw can someone tell me the stats for it
  6. E

Regeneration

The power of fast healing DOES NOT lie within trolls but rather grissenda and Adaon I shall steal grissenda's blood and become immortal :twisted:
  7. E

Into the walls of fire [spoiler]

Did any one else enter the new area that dave put it the cauldron will all the fire drakes? Very challenging realized I need fire resist also when I went inside the only way I could kill the imps were one shots
  8. E

WHY I HATE TROLLS

Dear god the other day I went to troll lair witn cruelty to slay some trolls THEN I found there kitchen that was full of human carcasses absolutely disgusting they kill us and chop us up to eat WE HAVE TO SLAY THEM ALL THOSE BEASTS yes board I am talking about you, I am waiting for the day I...
  9. E

An Alpology

Recently I haven't been able to post videos on my channel however was able to find the time to make my video and edit it. Today I will be posting it thank you guys for waiting it is the quest guide for A Wild Mystery :D
  10. E

Survey on trolls

I am collecting data for public opinion on trolls.
  11. E

A simple request

Please david add troll meat to the game that heals 50 health delicious!
  12. E

Should we burn all the trolls

Trolls are stinky, bad mouth, and absolutely horrendous I believe we should send thuram wizards to BURN all the fens no mercy we must remove all trolls even baby trolls cause they smell and kill people. Removing trolls is like removing pests from your home
  13. E

Trollfens

What is the dark green green looking thing on the ground that i can't step on what is it
  14. E

Favorite faction

Personally mine is Illmara
  15. E

Expansion Ideas

After you finish the vanilla game and all quests what if you were able to come back to the homelands thefallenkingdoms Imagine you went back to homelands to conquer the horrors who are level 80. Then you unite every faction into one order and you can have two "world" maps where the fallen...
  16. E

Other mobile RPGs

I used to play a rpg on my phone called forgotten taled its basically a WAY downgraded version of EX
  17. E

Wiki?

How do i become a editor i want to help the wiki by adding stats and items
  18. E

Blue name

What does the blue name color mean
  19. E

Cleric Weapon Idea

Mace of arbenos Dmg 15-25 10 flame dmg Holy 3 Speed of 10 Single hand I know this would be op but perhaps this could be for the future when there are level 20 quest David if you could make this item or anything like this that would be amazing I feel the need for a op cleric like cruelty Lore...
  20. E

Multiplayer suggestion

If it is ever implemented maybe to balance out dungeon you could follow my request perhaps with each extra player up to 4 the number of mobs increase for example is two players 2x normal mobs 4 players 4x normal mobs of course there has to be extra loot in chest and more xp but just more...