Search results

1. Sir ShanksAlot

Regarding Vorator Eggs

Has anyone figured out the new use for the vorator eggs?
  2. Sir ShanksAlot

1. I'm Back! 2. Got a new phone 3. Don't have my game old data yet

Hey everyone, I'm back and things are less chaotic now in RL. So I can be here more! In the mean time, I have not had the chance to try the new content so I will be of little use until I try that out (Itching to try it though). But if any new players have general questions on content before the...
  3. Sir ShanksAlot

We Are Seeking someone skilled at video editing for an upcoming contest.

If anyone has skills in Video Editing and would like to offer their skills for the betterment of this game, Please message myself or any of the moderators. Alternatively you can post on this thread. Please be well versed in video editing. Thanks in advance! Shanks
  4. Sir ShanksAlot

RIP Jester's Bow - You had the last laugh

Let's all take a moment to remember the greatness of the Jester's Bow. It had a great life, a whole week before it....it.....it got NERFED. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: You will always be remembered. A gentle reminder of how dangerous throwing around the...
  5. Sir ShanksAlot

Spice things up a bit?

Hey David, What if we took elemental resistance a bit further? What if Having high resistance in one element makes you vulnerable to it's opposite? Example, if you had high cold res, you could defend well against cold but leave yourself more vulnerable to fire?
  6. Sir ShanksAlot

Give the Dragons Ranged attacks!

Hey David, I think the dragons should be able to fire missiles of their respective element. Melee when they are up close and ranged for the distance. That way archers and mages can stand a chance too. :P
  7. Sir ShanksAlot

How to Spartan kick instant kill monsters

Step 1 - get a rogue and learn kick Step 2 - Get Massive Crits adv skill Step 3 - Kick thine enemy in the chest Step 4 - Repeat until massive crits kicks in *no pun intended*
  8. Sir ShanksAlot

Our range vs enemy range

Their arrows go much further than mine do. Was this intentional? Sometimes I get hit 3 - 4 times before I realize/move close enough to attack back lol.
  9. Sir ShanksAlot

Lycan/Werebear/*Insert Monster/enemy* Transformation Ring

Hey what if we had rings that could change our sprites when equipped? They could give flat base stats that take over your stats when equipped and earned by killing say 1000 of a specific monster type? For Example: Warrior A kills 1000 Werewolves and get the Lycan Transformation Ring. Upon...
  10. Sir ShanksAlot

Statue Quest / Apology

Hey guys, sorry for my inactivity lately. I got a new job as a Marketing Director so I don't have a lot of free time anymore on top of house hunting :P. I'm stuck on this statue quest. I believe I have the right item with me, but nothing happens. do i need more or more of the big one? Also...
  11. Sir ShanksAlot

How about some block rates for shields?

Is there any plan to add a block rate to the shields? It could be small like a critical rate. Shanks a ton.
  12. Sir ShanksAlot

Any walkthrough videos you would like to see?

After a busy week, the weekend is finally upon us. When I'm not working out and spending time with my lady, I'll be on here and playing EK. Does anyone want me to do any walkthrough videos for any particular quest? Let me know and I will make it happen. Thanks!
  13. Sir ShanksAlot

Spoiler: Video tutorial on Where is Giles quest

I got ridiculed for making this by my girlfriend, but everyone keeps asking how to find him, so here is a video tutorial I made that should help. Lol https://youtu.be/Z7jRHwHhJIo
  14. Sir ShanksAlot

Future Competition rewards

Hello All, Just wanted you all to know that I now have a much better art program than paint now. Future contests will resume offering signatures or avatars as rewards but will not look like they were made by a three year any longer. Hooray! Shanks
  15. Sir ShanksAlot

Sir Shanks Contest #3: I Spy With My 2D Eye WINNER Feldon

Hello All, Welcome back to another exciting addition to Sir Shanks contests. I love our friendly forum competition and I believe it promotes unity within. I spent the past week on the road moving from one side of the country to the other, and to pass the time (besides playing EK and popping...
  16. Sir ShanksAlot

Beast Slayer work on dragons?

Anyone know if dragons are considered beasts?
  17. Sir ShanksAlot

Moonlight at night

Hey David, Would it be possible to have a fixed soft glow at night to mimic moonlight? Or have various luminous flora that glow at night? Just gets a bit dark sometimes even with my screen on full bright. :)
  18. Sir ShanksAlot

Demonic Skull and Drake Scale?

Anyone find a use for these yet? Future crafting items?
  19. Sir ShanksAlot

Ice Dragon is Uber now

Anyways, my cleric barely survived with 10 large hp pots but I did it. Is the chest behind the dragon supposed to have loot? I couldn't open it.
  20. Sir ShanksAlot

Contest #2 The Jester WINNER BOARD TROLL

The contest winner was Board Troll. Winning joke, Bill Gates and Board Troll walk into Apple store for buy iPhone but Board Troll rip massive fart and stink up whole store because they don't have Windows. Everyone say congrats to our resident board troll. Board Troll is hereby known as...