Search results

1. Sir ShanksAlot

Regarding Vorator Eggs

I'll just check there from now on since you guys clearly update it faster than I thought you would. Thanks!
  2. Sir ShanksAlot

Regarding Vorator Eggs

Has anyone figured out the new use for the vorator eggs?
  3. Sir ShanksAlot

So, I was bored

Wow this has come a long way, I remember when it was half as big lol.
  4. Sir ShanksAlot

Fast travel

I know! I only noticed the couple comments above me from this year and thought it was an active post lol. Oops! I'll stop replying, it needs to go back in the ground lol.
  5. Sir ShanksAlot

Fast travel

Wow this post was super old originally, just noticed.
  6. Sir ShanksAlot

Fast travel

What about an end game ring that turns you into a Sabercat when worn and increases movement speed? Could be upgraded to Corrupt Sabercat? Could be any other fast moving creature too, just a thought!
  7. Sir ShanksAlot

1. I'm Back! 2. Got a new phone 3. Don't have my game old data yet

Hey everyone, I'm back and things are less chaotic now in RL. So I can be here more! In the mean time, I have not had the chance to try the new content so I will be of little use until I try that out (Itching to try it though). But if any new players have general questions on content before the...
  8. Sir ShanksAlot

"Smugglers in the night"

If I were a smuggler, I'd pop out at night, midnight to be safe. I would also set up in the desert in front of that city you received the quest at.
  9. Sir ShanksAlot

RIP Jester's Bow - You had the last laugh

Noob bow compared to Jester :P, trust me
  10. Sir ShanksAlot

We Are Seeking someone skilled at video editing for an upcoming contest.

Do you have access to the moderator section on here?
  11. Sir ShanksAlot

Hide of coyote

There is a wolf man, but it looks like a bear if I remember right lol.
  12. Sir ShanksAlot

Update the title screen!

That's actually really cool, at least as a concept. DAVID LOOK
  13. Sir ShanksAlot

AWA bonus and Poins Mastery

hmmm actually it doesn't go up .5 per lvl, it goes up 1 for 2 points, so you either have a glitch or you didn't pay attention to the previous damage before you leveled up to lvl 2 .
  14. Sir ShanksAlot

AWA bonus and Poins Mastery

It may have already rounded up from the first level so the second level may have not changed anything. If you wanted ranged bonus you shoulve went with Agi instead of AWA though, plus that way you get Armor too. Poison Mastery only works with poison added to weapons using poison items that you...
  15. Sir ShanksAlot

We Are Seeking someone skilled at video editing for an upcoming contest.

Looks like I might be learning to video edit :(
  16. Sir ShanksAlot

Randomized weapon values?

This is actually pretty cool, I wonder how difficult it would be to balance though.
  17. Sir ShanksAlot

what?! why and who said that?!
  18. Sir ShanksAlot

It's simple. The closer you get, the more things that try to kill you. :) Not it's not easy. I ran through them lol. My high lvl account fought, but my lvl 7 cleric used a speed pot to rush to the chest. Careful for pointy traps!