Search results

1. tal

The most powerful 2-handed

im using on my grissenda the maul of desecration 7-15 +7 while not killing trols or undead
  2. tal

Insufficient bag slots

hey Vaaclav you mention u didnt see most of the stuff i suggested on other games. and you mainly references to diablo 2. but few thing to take in consider: on diablo 2 u can use portal from anywhere to a town and back to the middle of what u where doing. here u cant do it and if u do use the...
  3. tal

Insufficient bag slots

I hope David will see this post.. i know he is busy
  4. tal

Insufficient bag slots

im lvl 17 cleric so while traveling and killing mobs and doing dungeons i don't need to go back to heal or restore my hp at towns. only thing that hold my fun traveling and playing is the low space on my back pack the backpack hold 20 slots for both me and my companion but on the first 4 slots i...
  5. tal

Opinions?

depand on class and build.. but i think the gloves are ussless if u have the belt of strangth with the +2 or +1 with armor points and hp. but the hammer is good.. i use it on my cleric with agility build that gives +1 to light weapons and when fighting trools i just use might to finish them
  6. tal

Bear cave secret room

Anyone found the secret room on bear cave at Nilomar cape? Wiki don't have the cave on map
  7. tal

companion skills

I just realise after playing 8 monthes that my companion dont have any advances skills and i cant seem to undersatnd how to buy for them they guild trainers only offer them for me.
  8. tal

Wraiths and varannari

1) i have a good rep with the varannari and i don’t understand why they attack me on map when i see a group of them 2) i think wraiths spawn time in dungeons is to short i entered today to the Mercian Royal Crypt and by the time it take me to clear a room the wraiths outside the room...
  9. tal

Wyvern loot

tnx
  10. tal

Wyvern loot

So the big Q is it a bug or they just don’t have anything? well i think they should be like other animals they can drop some wyvern sting or something similar that u can sell or keep for future use. if i remember correctly on Baldur’s gate they dropped the head u can sell..
  11. tal

Wyvern loot

well went to the new map killed lots of them and not a single drop not even cash talking about the ice\regular lvl 12\ and the young lvl 9 is it just my bad luck or they have very low drop rate of something
  12. tal

best guild

Well if the game was fully out i would agree with david but sins it's still in development and the guilds are not equal in the things they give you( traits and merchants) i dont think it's fair.. the warrior guild was up before the cleric and offer better things at the moment and i picked it...
  13. tal

best guild

im a clerc and i picked warr guild.. before there where cleric guild available so i hope in the future we will have the option to change guild(at a cost ofc).
  14. tal

Farming spots

im farming Nilomar Cape now... Ursan droping some nice loot and easy to kill (for me) allso brown bears drop their pelt so good cash too cuse u can stack them so only 1 spot taken
  15. tal

Projectiles protection for cleric

I think your traits maybe not good.. im cleric lvl 14 and sins i put more points on agility i got less damage from projectiles u shouldent use awareness and intellect cuse they give u less armor and mana then agility and personality allso if you are using "light" weapons points in strenght...
  16. tal

Reputaion bug

I was trying to get a "Friendly" rep at Rhoneis so the boat man will take me down river then i notice i dont have the same rep in my jurnal and in the town hall added a pic to show it... The boatman think i'm friendly. http://imgur.com/a/lb8lN
  17. tal

[BUG] monsters not aggroing or reacting

Re: think it's a bug BETA 0.7.923 i have on root ek_907.bak ek_911.bak ek_918.bak ek.bak
  18. tal

Re: think it's a bug BETA 0.7.923 happend again..both cases, which mail to send too?
  19. tal

game updated today... So i tried to travel to freetown and kill some trolls on the way first the npc still stucking behind me on open spaces and dont attack and on the pic.. the troll just stand next to me and looked at me killing his friend he didnt move until i start attacking him. im...
  20. tal

list of good weapons found so far in game

i stopped update the main post sins we have the wiki.. and it all should be there..