Search results

1. L

time to revisit this place

just scroll at RPGs, life, and the universe! and open stuff that are written by me
  2. L

oh noes... what do you think of my horrors?
  3. L

wowee! I sure wrote some weird stories back in the day that got tons of views... some even make me laugh today. some were a nice experience to revisit others I don't even dare open. well I finished school started college and forgot about this place... I wonder if all the old guys that I knew...
  4. L

Is there a group chat thingy like skype or discord for this game?

It could be great if we can have an actual chat room for this game... unless there already is
  5. L

The great adventure for carrot heads part 3

(That file ^ was 501 kb.... and the limit is 500 kb... I'm just a pile of bad luck!)
  6. L

Death

I was probably depressed and lonley when I started this (I'm probably 5 times more depressed now) I couldn't care less if strangers die and I don't care what happens to the planet after I'm dead but other then that I probably started this cuz... again... I was very lonley and wanted a legit...
  7. L

Death

There's no reason for me to be remembered if I'll be dead and even if there are many problems I rather live
  8. L

Death

I give up
  9. L

Death

You will be nothing when you die and you won't see feel or think... that's it you don't exist! That type of nothing
  10. L

Death

There is nothing after death if you think about that for a good 30 sec you'll realise how scary it is
  11. L

The great adventure for carrot heads part 2

Alright... enough of that... I have better things to think about right now. Meet the... other half of me? Long story short I attempted to summon a demon to make my life easier buuuut... as always I managed to screw it up and the demon split my soul. So now this annoying little bugger is...
  12. L

The great adventure for carrot heads part 1

Re: The great adventure for carrot heads Carrot heads... but I'll take your offering anyway
  13. L

Exiled Kingdoms sequel?

The first game isn't finished yet and you already want a second?
  14. L

Re: The great adventure for carrot heads You think this is good?
  15. L

And I stood there... and spoke... But... There just weren't enough carrot heads on me to prove of my innocence... You see... the 7 bunny lords of the underworld desire all the carrot heads in the world to be theirs. I was just unlucky enough to get the job of bringing them the carrot heads...
  16. L

Highest Level ever achieved?

Nooooo!! You monster.... now we will never see that joy ever again! But... all may be forgiven with an update gift
  17. L

Sushi

I would of also been crazy if I were a girl
  18. L

Teach me master........
  19. L

Well you do get more health with each lvl... so at 100 you could probably go and kill dragons and not even need a health potion
  20. L

Sweating like a pig that walked out of a sauna guide

Welcome back to life guides with tiger! So... today we are going to talk about sweating... like a pig that walked out of a sauna... There are 2 reasons why you clicked on this... you either want to get to places in life or you have nothing better to do... well if you do want to get to places in...