Search results

1. R

Cloud Restore Crash - Android Note 10+

I'm trying to restore my old game though Google Play. It recognizes the old save and gives me "this is the old data ... Restore?" option and then immediately closes the app when I click "Yes." There is no crash report or any other prompt, it just ends the app. Any thoughts on how I could restore...
  2. R

Broken Crown of Tol and Game Log

Now that we have two mana-using classes as well as higher potential levels with bigger health pools, wearing the BCOT is looking more appealing. I've been wearing mine for a while now and the sound and damage log is hurting more than the damage. I use the game log often to see damage or...
  3. R

Iron Golem Pushed Into Traps

A few patches back, you made it so if we pushed our companion into a tap, we'd also take damage. I assume that's because people were exploiting their ability to revive and simply bulldozing their follower into certain death. I recently noticed the Iron Golem can be pushed into a tap, avoiding...
  4. R

Call Party to Player

While fighting the mummy and dragon that leave poison clouds on the ground or walking through certain dungeons with environmental damage effects (The Deep Cauldron), it would be unbelievably beneficial to have a command to call all party members to the player. For whatever reason, my companions...
  5. R

Mage Ward Skills for Companion or Summons

I wouldn't mind seeing the ward skills for the mage affect companions and summons, maybe only after a second or third point investment or half effect for them, etc. It's reasonable to assume that with arcane training, a mage could project an aura of resistance. Even if it doesn't affect...
  6. R

Report here old items that may need to be updated

Old title: Orb of Shadows Missed the Orb Buffing EDITED by David: this thread looks useful to me, so I took the liberty of changing the title and making it a sticky so you can report other items in need of some love. Man, it took me forEVER at low level to save up 10k so I could complete that...
  7. R

Mage Armor and Bear Trap

I'm not sure if this is even a bug or intended, but when I run into a bear trap (damage and a slowing effect) with Mage Armor up, I still get affected by the slow. The armor negates the damage and gets dispelled correctly, but I would think that the lingering effects of traps that don't actually...
  8. R

More Mage Balancing and New Hosting - Thanks!

David, Thanks for busting hump and getting some balancing and fixes out for [mostly] the mage today. More importantly, however, thanks for updating the website hosting to fix all the SQL errors. We'd been seeing a few here and there for some weeks or months, but it only got really bad and...
  9. R

Rumor Boss Loot Tables

I recently got my mage up to rumor boss levels and have been either receiving terrible RNG or the loot tables leave much to be desired. I'm obtaining journal entries for them pretty fast (one or two almost each time I hit a tavern), but when I go kill them, they're dropping next to nothing...
  10. R

Old Rumors

When gossiping in taverns, I often hear rumors that I've already heard. That makes sense from a roleplaying standpoint since any particular tavern wouldn't know what I'm already aware of, and what they deem "gossip-worthy" might be different from what another would. However, after progressing...
  11. R

Mage Disintegrate and Wand/Staff Mastery with Elemental Dmg

How do skills that buff wand and staff damage interact with pure elemental wands and staves? If I "add 2 damage" to a staff which is 100% fire damage, does that added damage become fire or become physical? Secondly, what would happen in that case if a wand or staff has base physical damage with...
  12. R

Accessing Tremadan Tower Regularly

With the addition of the mage class and all the teleporters inside, is there a way to access the tower after the requisite quests are completed other than simply walking? If not, is that something that would make sense to add? Granted, it's not too far a walk from the nearby town, but once it's...
  13. R

[Possible Spoilers] Orbs from A Key to the Past

I got the fire orb to move the quest along. However, I know some new content has been added along with new quests and gear, etc. I'm playing a mage, and I remember Trix telling me that the Orbs are useful for enchanting items and it's smart to get them all, etc. Is the third orb available yet...
  14. R

Failed Town Hall Quests

I've searched for an answer in the Wiki, forums, and Google, but I can't be the only person curious who doesn't/didn't know, so apologies if this is answered elsewhere. Currently, I only pick up 2 or 3 town hall quests at a time for fear of failing them and losing rep. However, it'd be more...