Search results

1. V

Orbs of Galade- Did not get 2nd Orb

Thanks for the replies. I played several hours after defeating the spider looking for the orb, so there's no real option to go back to an earlier save. I'm pretty sure I did the thing mentioned with the full inventory. I guess I'm just going to have to leave the quest uncompleted. Thanks...
  2. V

Orbs of Galade- Did not get 2nd Orb

Greetings, I beat the demonic spider in the Minotaur Maze, but I didn't get the 2nd Orb of Galade. I don't know if I somehow missed the drop or if it was bugged. Will the demonic spider ever respawn, or will i just never be able to complete this quest?
  3. V

Support for MOGA controller

I'm also having issues when I try to use my Moga Pocket controller. I'm using the generic 3rd party Moga driver. I have my basic attack mapped to the right trigger. Occasionally, when I use this button, my mage will start attacking and not stop. When this happens, I can't make him do anything...
  4. V

Could not interact with travelling armorer in North Sagar Forest

* Sorry-- NORTHWEST Sagar Forest. The area containing the entrance to Gorx lair. Device: Samsung Tab E Lite SM-T113, Android version 4.4.4 100% sure it was a travelling armorer (I've been trying to get Winter Stone for a couple of days, so I've been on the lookout). Sorry, don't have the save...
  5. V

Player item and equipment ideas

Great ideas here, especially the increased inventory ideas. Here's a few: A single or multi-use item that will teleport you to a random spot in your current area. A ring or cloak that will automatically cast Mage Armor (either using it's own spell, or triggering your mage's) when a mage is...
  6. V

Player Weapon/Armor Ideas

There are some really cool ideas on this thread! I would really like to see more Frost weapons in the game. There are lots of Fire options, and what seems like a good bit of acid/poison weapons. However, with the amount of Fire-based monsters out there, I would like to see, for example, a Frost...
  7. V

Could not interact with travelling armorer in North Sagar Forest

I encountered a travelling armorer at the bridge in North Sagar Forest. When I touched his portrait to interact with him, the screen would zoom out for a second, and no dialogue box would appear. It would then zoom back in to normal, and the travelling armorer's portrait would still display in...
  8. V

EK Translation - We need your help!

Howdy! Thanks. I'll check that thread out. I'm more than happy to do it with the files as well, as long as that makes things easier, not harder, for you to manage.
  9. V

EK Translation - We need your help!

Hi! Related question-- Would you be interested in having someone with professional-level editing skill go over the current English text for the occasional language use issue?