Search results

1. S

Is slow effect countered by spirit resistance?

Subject.
  2. S

Poison skill for rogue question [possible spoilers]

Is it really useful for high lvl rogue? (18+) Most of bosses (with exeption of Undermother) have 100+ poison resistance. Aternatives looks attractive too - Bloodlust, Magic, Spiritual Ward. (I already maxed Assassinate, Precision Strikes, Flurry and Heavy Handed)
  3. S

Feeling bad about...[Spoiler]

Feeling bad about killing Flaming Prophet. I have sympathy for her, all she wanted was to live and be free...But I really wanted that fire pendant for killing Greater Demon. Guess that's how sliding to Dark Side is starting...
  4. S

Sonnet need some love

Right now it has no tactical applications. There is no important mobs with spirit vulnerability and it's damage significantly less then stiletto or icicle. Icicle winch have a lot of specific applications is making it especially redundant. I suggest add some effect - stun or slow to it. Even...
  5. S

Town quests should grow in difficulty faster

Right now it's a joke at high level. I'm raising reputation to get later quests and getting to kill puny Orc as town quest. While getting his location I'm killing rumor Red Dragon as less important side job.
  6. S

No gauntelts of might in the chest?

I rerun twice to the chest marked on the wiki Abbey map, both times no gauntlets of might. I've read the book before opening chest. Are gauntlets appear only after defeating Abbot?
  7. S

Rumor bosses questions

Do rumor bosses increase reputation in the kingdom? Does it make sense hunting them at lvl 13 or it would be exercise in fatality? LIke hunt them only after all the rest of the shards collected?
  8. S

Questions about Stiletto (mostly)

I've returned after year(s) of absence and restarted with assasin rogue (I had lvl18 2-handed warrior before) Got rogue to lvl 12 and thinking about getting Stiletto. Some questions: Is it worth the hassle? I have bluesteel poison dagger and Icicle. Does Stiletto offer noticeable advantage...
  9. S

Is Arena already in the game?

Was out of the loop for a while. The I mean big Arena building - is it already enter-able?
  10. S

How spirit resistance work?

Assume I have spirit resistance 30, and mob attack me with stun 10 and crit 15. How much effects chances are reduced?
  11. S

Red dragon scale drop rate

I'm getting one scale per 2-3 Cauldron run. Is it a normal drop rate, or bug, or Im doing something wrong? 15 clearing of Cauldron is not fun...
  12. S

[Spoiler]Legioner resistance to spirit?

Legioners seems have abnormal resistance to spirit. Then hit by Sonet only 1 spirit damage penetrate. Witches have same resistance, but for witches its justified. Is it bug or intentional?
  13. S

Save and exit is not working

From inside the cave(bandit castle) save and exit was not working. Autosave restored from previous point- inn.Progress was lost
  14. S

Companion standing in poison cloud

May be it was already mentioned already - companion standing in poison cloud, doing nothing and dying. Also while we are at it: Can we have Adaon with bow keeping distance form the enemy? Running away until the max range of the bow? If there are many enemy in the range run away from center of...
  15. S

[Spoiler]Most interesting fight

I mean not most difficult, but most fun. For me it was assault on Orc fort. Group battles is where warriors should shine. Would be interesting to have more role-specific fights. For example for 2h warrior- break enemy formation, for shield bearer - push or hold defensive line, for rogue of...
  16. S

Put all companions in the same town

I mean if David's idea was swapping companions for different situations. If companions shouldn't be swapped then different towns is ok.
  17. S

Fire dragon is too hard for warrior?

Lvl 14 2h warrior, lvl12 tank Gris, best possible gear, both fire res 70+ , advanced skill - duel max, heavyh max, both crit lvl 2, executioner axe - still no difference, absolutely the same as my lvl 11 attempts - very fast death, only 2 potions used. Was there successful kill of fire dragon...
  18. S

Potion delay

Right now in boss fight only health potion is used, or player die at once. Suggestion : make delay for buff potions very small, so they can be used in between health potions
  19. S

What's the point of using longsword?

On the dps side, for strength based warriors it about 5 dps less then 2h sword, and loss of stun. For agility/strength combo its loss in armor with about the same(or less) dps, comparing to shortsword. Seems now even best longswords are not worth using. They need some boost to become useful...
  20. S

[Spoiler]What's feasible level to kill fire dragon for warrior?

I killed Ice dragon with bow through the stone spikes, also get shard from cauldron chest without problem. Dragon itself is different though. I cant brute force it - great potions arnt restoring health fast enough. I'm too clumsy for kiting or complex maneuring. I can get plenty of money easily...