Search results

1. S

What are somethings for the rich millionaires?

20+ and never had excess of money. First belts, after that potions and respecs. Post respec now and gathering money again for a lot of scrolls. For end-game money use. As I understand knighthood already planned, so the next step is obviously a Barony. And Barony need castle. And household...
  2. S

Tolassian embalming codex and executioners axe are missing

@Barstool If you continue you can get much better axe later on.
  3. S

Myrosian Plate

I got like 2 or 3 Legion leggings in Mercia tomb but no boots. RNG quirks... Same here
  4. S

The day count. Does it matter?

It seems there is also timeout for Rumor bosses.
  5. S

1h warrior vs 2h warrior

1h is more easy at the beginning of the game. 2h need rare equipment to be effective - Cruelty, Executioner Axe, wich are awailable in the middle of the game. Towards the end 2h get Rankor and Permafrost and becoming as good or better then 1h. About damage on bosses with armor vs low armor mob -...
  6. S

Where is the Golem's fist?

I got it from golem in Cave of Echos passing some check (Awareness or Int)
  7. S

Is slow effect countered by spirit resistance?

Subject.
  8. S

David help please.

Other name for grinding is "replayability" :)
  9. S

Poison skill for rogue question [possible spoilers]

IMHO the problem of poison is not that it's weak, but that most of bosses resistant to it. Need more bosses with sane poison resistance.
  10. S

Poison skill for rogue question [possible spoilers]

Is it really useful for high lvl rogue? (18+) Most of bosses (with exeption of Undermother) have 100+ poison resistance. Aternatives looks attractive too - Bloodlust, Magic, Spiritual Ward. (I already maxed Assassinate, Precision Strikes, Flurry and Heavy Handed)
  11. S

Feeling bad about...[Spoiler]

Feeling bad about killing Flaming Prophet. I have sympathy for her, all she wanted was to live and be free...But I really wanted that fire pendant for killing Greater Demon. Guess that's how sliding to Dark Side is starting...
  12. S

David help please.

I had exactly that situation in about the same level with warrior. My solution was to reroll and use extra knowledge from wiki.
  13. S

Sonnet need some love

Right now it has no tactical applications. There is no important mobs with spirit vulnerability and it's damage significantly less then stiletto or icicle. Icicle winch have a lot of specific applications is making it especially redundant. I suggest add some effect - stun or slow to it. Even...
  14. S

Town quests should grow in difficulty faster

Right now it's a joke at high level. I'm raising reputation to get later quests and getting to kill puny Orc as town quest. While getting his location I'm killing rumor Red Dragon as less important side job.
  15. S

Bless Armour for cleric.

I found vest for my cleric companion in Mausoleum I think. (That or Abbey, but I think it was Mausoleum)
  16. S

No gauntelts of might in the chest?

Gauntlets in the main chest and the rest in the secret room.
  17. S

No gauntelts of might in the chest?

I rerun twice to the chest marked on the wiki Abbey map, both times no gauntlets of might. I've read the book before opening chest. Are gauntlets appear only after defeating Abbot?
  18. S

How do you detect secrets with warrior?

It occurs to me you can configure *any* companion for detection. Especially cleric which have spell for it (IIRC it's not an advanced skill). Companions have weak DPS anyway, so just load them with boosting gear, boost Dungeoneering, PER, and AWA - instant upstanding replacement for filthy Adaon...
  19. S

How do you detect secrets with warrior?

Diadem of Heaven +6%, two rings another 6%, awa +1 necklace 5% already 21% After that: each AWA +5% each 2 INT +5% With 3 AWA (for +1 armor ) 2 INT all together 41% Not especially good but not instant death by traps either. My lvl14 assassin-rogue has 42% with partial loadout (+3% with both...
  20. S

Rumor bosses questions

Do rumor bosses increase reputation in the kingdom? Does it make sense hunting them at lvl 13 or it would be exercise in fatality? LIke hunt them only after all the rest of the shards collected?