Search results

1. K

Sound bug and lag

I'm having this same bug, It occurs anytime after about an hour, but thus far it only effects the background music, and eventually it will crash. My phone model is Moto E (2nd Gen), Android 5.1. And since I know your eventually going to ask me to export my file and send it to you...how do i do...
  2. K

[FIXED] Companion stuck with stars over her head

I'm not sure if what i experienced is the exact same bug, but i am running v0.6.874- it occurred in the Orc mine just east of KingsBridge, I believe my companion got stunned right before I left the mine, and the stun became persistent after i left, changing areas had no effect. I fixed it by...
  3. K

Does Crafting have a place in this game?

Well cool! That sounds like a really fun system, it will be neat to see what kinds of builds you can make depending on the faction you choose. Like a Warrior who has got high crafting for magic items and functions like a spell blade! Unfortunately the only true Open world games I've played are...
  4. K

It sounds like you have a pretty good idea on how to keep crafting subtle enough that you won't be constantly bombarded with useless items that only remind the player of what they're not doing. I like the idea of crafting items one time to master them, and then letting the player move on to...
  5. K

I noticed that part of your plan for later updates was to add a crafting system, I would discourage this. 1. Enemies and dungeons already drop tons of items The way the game plays encourages you to go in and out of dungeons many times before your done with them, this gives you ample...