Search results

1. Trasd

Beta 0.6.880 Crashes on Launch

David, the new update crashes on launch, after the intro screen.... I sent a report.
  2. Trasd

Two-Weapon Fighting

One of the reasons I play a rogue, besides the chance of never being locked out of some part of the game, is Dual Wielding. Are there any plans to add Two-Weapon fighting?
  3. Trasd

Complete Device Shutdown: Possible Spoiler

I've been playing off and on all day. I've also, earlier today and in the past, played for hours at a time with no problems. Just a few minutes ago, the game completely shutdown my tablet. It froze for about 10-15 seconds, then the tablet turned off. This has never happened with this tablet...
  4. Trasd

Double Taps

With the (hard to get early on) Scrolls of Recall, I accidentally tapped mine twice and lost two scrolls on one recall. I would like to see a double tap protection added so only one item is used when appropriate, like when an item takes a moment to activate, or it wouldn't make sense.
  5. Trasd

Captain Whitewater

In the beginning, when taking Captain Whitewater's second quest (after completing the first), you tell him you need equipment before you can do the quest. He indicates he will give you 100 gold to help get you started, but the gold doesn't show up. This could be an interpretation problem on my...