Search results

1. khaos

End game gear aesthetics

I saw that explanation in one of his posts about Archaelund, and it makes perfect sense for things like wanting all the gear to make a visible difference in the character sprites (boots, gloves, leggings, etc), but I don't really think it applies in this case. I'm more or less only asking for...
  2. khaos

End game gear aesthetics

I know the game is complete now and development on the next project is well underway, but just in case there's any chance of small tweaks in the future :-) .... To me a large part of the fun of RPGs is building the aesthetics of your character, where ideally your look with the end game gear is...
  3. khaos

Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

Re: About my next game (preliminary info!) Just read the original post and your updates... You have basically described my dream game. I think you are in very great danger of blowing away even more of my time with your next title than you did (and are doing) with EK! BTW, as an old-school...
  4. khaos

Access Companion Inventory from Vault

Thanks, I appreciate it. I'm a software developer myself, so I understand something that sounds like an easy fix to the end user can be hours of labor for the dev!
  5. khaos

Access Companion Inventory from Vault

Managing companion equipment swap outs would be SOOOOOOO much less tedious if the companion's equipment was accessible from the Vault UI. I like to save special equipment for special circumstances (particularly elemental resist rings / other gear), and that includes equipment for my companion...
  6. khaos

Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

I would like to apply to be a Loreseeker. My wiki username is also khaos. After playing the game for many hours and very often looking something up in the wiki, finding it wasn't there, and then figuring it out for myself (sometimes the same thing multiple times), I've finally decided to start...