Search results

1. L

enraged monsters [Spoiler]

There is an achievment to kill 3 enraged creatures. Can i find all in game now? I cant remember. Maybe i killed one or two. I can remember i killed a troll. There was a minotaur in the sewers. At the main q with the forsaken there was minotaur. Was that an enraged? If yes i cant go back cause...
  2. L

New weapons [Spoiler]

First, im a 2H warrior full dmg skilled. Im happy i got a 2h sword with fire dmg for farming trolls. I switched my 2H weapon with 1H weapon with fire dmg for killing trolls before. My fail, i wanted equip my icy greatsword to my companion but i sold them. Too late its ok. :D So my question...
  3. L

How to backup / move to other device your saved game

How can i save my savestate? If i switch my phone or get an phone error? I spent many time at this game and i dont want lost it. I dont know how i could make a backup or something like that. Im a computer noob. Need help, thx. :lol:
  4. L

Head [Spoiler]

If u complete the goblin q u must kill a name goblin and get a goblin head. Can i do something with it? I have the head in my vault. If i sell it i get no money for it.
  5. L

New skills

I see we have a lot of "?" Skills so i think we get new skills in future. So i have a question. Do we get a skill reset maybe or something like that? Leveling is hard now. I cleared the game and i need stronger mobs for more exp^^. And i must say it again: good work this game is awesome and...
  6. L

Material

Hey david i have a question. All the materials like wolf skin and gems etc. Do we need them for crafting in future or only for money? Should i sell all items or keep them?
  7. L

Lost Dragon [Spoiler]

Hey, i wanted kill the blue ice dragon in the north ice cave again and there was no dragon now. Why you put them out? Do we get a q for the dragon?
  8. L

strength bug ?

I have a belt and gloves with +1 strength but if i equip both i only get +1 strength. I hope u can fix it.
  9. L

cant do "mad wizard" q

I read u need the thief abaon to get the q but he robbed me and so i wanted to kill them but i cant did it. So i let them in his cage. I play this game for a week and complete all q but i cant get the "mad wizard" q now cause i cant go back and save abaon.