Search results

1. A

Eternal black map

Ok, I sent it.
  2. A

Eternal black map

I'm stuck in a blacked out map, tried force stopping, resetting device and nothing works. I tried to run off the map, but I can't find an edge. I attached a screen shot.
  3. A

Exiled Kingdoms removed from Play Store (EDIT: now published again!)

Re: IMPORTANT: Exiled Kingdoms temporarily removed from the Play Store I'm with you David. This is among the best RPGs I've played on any platform. I'll wait patiently for this to be resolved.
  4. A

Crashing Badly after latest update.

It's no inconvenience. I'm just glad to be able to play a REAL RPG on my phone. Reminds me of Baldurs Gate or Diablo. It's incredibly satisfying and I'm excited to see this game become a finished product. Hopefully a sequel as well. ;)
  5. A

Ok. I sent a report.
  6. A

It's an LG Volt. About a year and a half old. The crash usually happens after entering a new area or during combat. It's never shown an option to report. Just, "Exiled Kingdoms has stopped working". I will install it on my Tablet tonight. The game runs pretty smooth up until the crash. It...
  7. A

First off, I really enjoy this game. Before the update I could play a half hour to fourty-five minutes before the game would crash. Now I can only play about ten to fifteen minutes and the game crashes. Also it started freezing and I have to force close it from time to time. I freed up about...