Search results

1. 1

Wand/Offhand vs Staff

Damn, so it's a matter of higher attack speed vs higher on-hit damage. Are the arcane elemental staves worth it? Or stick to non-arcane stuff?
  2. 1

Wand/Offhand vs Staff

What levels are considered "mid game"? Am currently lvl10, can handle Jabal Hills and nearby areas with Grissenda. Wand user right now.
  3. 1

Wand/Offhand vs Staff

So...I should go Staff then? Or Wand for early to mid game, then respec to Staff late game?
  4. 1

Wand/Offhand vs Staff

So I just started playing the mage class, and I'm split between the two styles. The damage boost on staves is inviting, but the knockback on wands is good for survivability since most mobs here are melee attackers and the knockback helps. Which has a better endgame potential?
  5. 1

Is Assassinate really a fantastic skill?

If it buffed the damage of the next Stab, sure it's good. But unfortunately it doesn't, so it's meh at best. The additional damage of the Stab could be like, 15 + level * 3 (essentially Stab V if you could raise skills to rank V) but it can only trigger once every 6 seconds. So even if you get...
  6. 1

Quest list sorted by level and difficulty

Sorry for the necropost, but Hunting bugs! has a trait check, specifically an Awareness 2 check. If you have any kind of poison in your inventory (spider or scorpion venom) when you pass the check, the nest will be destroyed immediately, since you'll use the venom on the nest.
  7. 1

Melee Rogue, Ranger Rogue, or both?

I saw that mist hunter bow is one of the recommended weapons for archer, aside from jester bow.
  8. 1

Thanks for sharing your skill and trait build, big help. :D :D
  9. 1

Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

Will do, and thank you.
  10. 1

Looking at the responses, I can concur that majority of rogues prefer melee backstabbing. I guess I may as well continue building my melee rogue then. Still bought a silver bow on a different save file just so I could try both.
  11. 1

350k gold for 1 trait and 1 skill point. Wow. I do hope that helps in maxing at least 3 core skills.
  12. 1

I thought the same for heavyhand on Rogue, but damage output is greater with Assassinate for the insta-cooldown and Flurry for more hits.
  13. 1

A MILLION??? Holy crap. That's too much, considering twon hall quests don't give much xp, nor mobs.
  14. 1

Wait, what?? Wow. Kinda makes sense though, as the whole map isn't all opened up yet. I do hope leveling up is less of a PITA. Already tricky as it is.
  15. 1

25+? So there is going to be a level cap increase? As if leveling up wasn't already grindy enough. Wow.
  16. 1

Which skills aside from Massive Criticals and Precision Strikes should I max out? Because obviously skills are limited by your guild membership and skill points are also limited, especially since the Ancient Tolassian Tome has no counterpart that gives one skill point upon usage.
  17. 1

Late game all the way to 25?
  18. 1

Idk...getting you into trouble? I guess.
  19. 1

I use Grissenda now that the quest involving Adaon (A Mad Wizard) is done. And with the Massive Crits, I can usually one-hit enemies with -/+1 level difference to mine. I wonder if Hirge is just as good in tanking damage as Grissenda.
  20. 1

Another thing, isn't Massive Crits and Precision Strikes one of the priority advanced skills to get? That's the sole reason I got STR 3 early.