Search results

1. J

Plane of fire

Man, there has to be a better way than just running across this map and dying, I seriously wish a brought a speed potion with me. Oh boo hoo I want my mommy!
  2. J

SoH

I think I foolishly and arrogantly entered the Sewer of Horrors ill prepared. I can only pray to the three I find a way out soon or I will have to join the multitude of corpses littering the floor.
  3. J

Big Farma

Unlike most people, I love big "Farm"a
  4. J

Ark enemies [SPOILERS]

Are these guys immune to any elemental damage? I was thinking maybe lightning because they are electronic but I'm not sure, also I haven't gotten my EMP weapon yet.
  5. J

3 Birds with 1 Stone

If you manage to kill the minotaur king in the maze of lamth and dont mind sacrificing 5000 exp you get to keep the axe of the minotaur king, cloak of might and the crown of gallade. Of course the lost kingdom quest will not be completable, but I don't think it's a required quest for something...
  6. J

Scroll of recall

Has this ever worked in the sunken citadel? I can't RECALL,but it's not working now if it did.
  7. J

Wyvern mountains

When I'm in the Wyvern mountains and use the scroll of recall, the game crashes, when I leave the map it works fine, it also crashes when I use it in the Xialider cave accessed through the Wyvern mountains. I'm using the 1.0.1041 test version on Android.
  8. J

The bank of Lamth

It's nice to know when I'm broke, that i can just go into the bank of Lamth and pull gold out of my farmers account :-)
  9. J

Bone maul

I have to say, this bone maul I found isn't the worst 2H weapon! It has 5% chance to stun on top of the 10% chance for 2H mastery. So it like 15% chance although it doesn't seem to be cumulative like that, stun chance is listed as stun (5%) stun(10%)
  10. J

Intellect issue

I upped hirges intellect from 1 to 2 and it didnt raise any stats like mana.
  11. J

Warrior with off hand

I'm new to the warrior. Don't have 2H mastery yet, but at least at lower levels using an offhand weapon instead of a shield seems to kill much more efficiently. Looking forward to a 2H weapon with 2H mastery, but right now my icicle is doing more damage than any 2H weapon I've found.
  12. J

Character progression

If we play our non-mage characters on a beta version, will the progress we made be saved and carried over when the next version comes out?
  13. J

The Orville

Anyone watch The Orville? There is a race on there called the Nivarians lol
  14. J

Another charge question

Does this become worth the skill points later in the game? I put a point in it and it hardly seems worth it, and I don't really find myself using it.
  15. J

Charge

Does charge break paralysis and stun effects?
  16. J

Bug report: entering wizard tower makes save button disappear

When I enter the wizards tower outside of New Garand the save game bar disappears intermittently.
  17. J

End boss

Man, that end game dragon can certainly hand out the beat downs! I lost to him a few times, then I broke out my Devourers sting and gave HIM the beat down.
  18. J

EK Store

I'd like to see this. I would totally buy an Exiled Kingdoms t-shirt.
  19. J

Control module

Can anyone give me a tip here? Thx
  20. J

Transportation

I would give my left vorator egg for quick transportation to Golden Cove.