Search results

1. BOSTACH

How to? Any tips on Ironman?

I did a rogue Ironman run but I can't answer everything in details as it would take me hours but getting grissenda can be gotten as early as level 3, maxing skills 1 by 1 is not a good idea imo, body development is a must have for me, a quick tip is to hire a geared mercenary from level 1 which...
  2. BOSTACH

About time for Ironman

This is my character I already did it, not much to say except don't use stealth at all
  3. BOSTACH

Post-Arena, Endgame Challenge Bosses

This is a genius idea You could just have them show up with a message like rumor bosses but different description to rumor bosses but i guess depending on how type it this could make some confusion
  4. BOSTACH

Arcane Knights are a miss

Rogues can come up with a lot of weird and fun niche strategies using their unique skills as most aren't just a buff and rather a fundamental change to your play style with each new skill. Warriors have a lot of great skills that complement each other making each new skill a huge boost...
  5. BOSTACH

Weapon idea

A small dagger that deals 1-2 points of physical damage and high elemental damage like 10 just as a niche weapon for the new subclass
  6. BOSTACH

Game bugged/crashes forever.

There's yellow file next to your character try to reload through its options
  7. BOSTACH

Biggest Hits Dealt

"hey mom.... I'm famous!" 1623158855 Your build is pretty much the exact same build i use for Ironman except i get magical training instead of bloodlust, i realized magical training is well worth it just for circle of restoration, even at level 1 it can easily heal more than the damage it...
  8. BOSTACH

Stun issues

Yes
  9. BOSTACH

Stun issues

stun is frustrating I use dirk of betrayal with 5% chance for 2 sec stun, shadow blade with 6% chance of 5 sec paralysis and sneak attack with 25% chance of 1 sec stun. This works really well except there's an issue 1622473699 Each one cancels the other, is this intentional? :(
  10. BOSTACH

Help with rep ( ._.)

I gave ruun a wolf pelt and did Emded up with Anyone knows what am I missing ¿ I killed the varannaris in the price of freedom does that mean i cant get to 25 rep¿ If so i guess I'll just... slaughter them all ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
  11. BOSTACH

Companions revive with half of hp.

Yeah there are ways to force revive your companion it bothers me but... Meh because i use it lol Giving them strong regeneration to half HP when enemies aren't around while standing still right next to you should be a reasonable... I think ¿
  12. BOSTACH

Bug or feature?

😀
  13. BOSTACH

Bug or feature?

Yes you can
  14. BOSTACH

Help needed for grissenda tank build

You can feel safe Buying her all the platemail pieces as you won't find any better armor piece for her for quite a while, shield expert should be your go to then cleave then resilience, give her a 1-handed weapon and there's a quest in the warriors guild that you can do once you can access the...
  15. BOSTACH

Is Melee Mage too weak since the latest update?

It's okay i cant kill the fire dancer as a cleric on hard arguably the best class while i beat the game on Ironman as a rogue the criticism is welcomed tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  16. BOSTACH

Fireball

This Deals this
  17. BOSTACH

Reloads on Ironman

YEP that's why askatir is my favorite Ironman area 😀 Haven't tried Ironman SoH yet tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  18. BOSTACH

Reloads on Ironman

Respect!
  19. BOSTACH

Reloads on Ironman

Hello this is just a suggestion... In Ironman whenever you are about to die you can just save and exit go to the yellow folder next to your character and reload from the last time you slept in an inn. I hope I'm not nitpicking but i think this is different from the "export and import" trick...
  20. BOSTACH

Exiled Kingdoms Update available for Android Beta-Testers!

OKAY EVERYONE THE UPDATE IS ALMOST THERE CALM DOWN EVERYONE JUST... JUST CALM DOWN DAMMIT!