Search results

1. S

My current best character, tell me what you think!

Lookin good! Btw what are those sandals?
  2. S

Lady of the Night: Thoughts on long term outcomes?

i hope i didn't cut myself off from updates to this quest by not giving her the heart, I'm gonna have to go back to Nivarian and read all those scrolls about the witches to see if there's any other hints.
  3. S

Lady of the Night: Thoughts on long term outcomes?

I really hope that it does end up being a more longterm and big deal quest that comes back later. I have a feeling it is somehow linked to lore about the three, specifically st. admus's prophecy mentioned by one of the priests. I hope that this could be some sort of secondary storyline, where...
  4. S

Ruby key locations

#5 is located
  5. S

no rumor bosses...

I think it takes a couple of days in game time, so try resting at an inn for a day or two and then you should get some sort of message
  6. S

Banishing

when hitting enemies that are considered "outsiders" (demons, elementals, and most importantly the final boss) it does an extra two points of damage per level
  7. S

What rpg android games do you play besides exiled kingdoms?

the sorcery games kind of game book-ish and are very fun as well
  8. S

Codex

to get to that area and the rest of the ashen cape, you must enter it through an entrance separate from the one from which you reach the ark of lothansan. This entrance is reached by walking through lava at the edge of the ashen wastes. once you reach the skeleton, it will give you a hint as...
  9. S

How to kill Big Bug?

if you get a weapon with banishing it will do more damage, try this quest http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... imal_Forge
  10. S

How to kill Big Bug?

You can get potions of clarity in new anthur that should help with paralysis, I believe they require tesur flowers.
  11. S

What rpg android games do you play besides exiled kingdoms?

both of the lowerlander games are very fun and very reminiscent of ultima, I highly recommend them
  12. S

Big UFO help

= hope this helps
  13. S

Ark Lothasam Peaceful Ending. What is missing?

oh well, at least we know what the issue was now
  14. S

Additional secret rooms in irazur tomb

I was recently farming irazur tomb when I noticed that in the top right corner of the map there was the corner of another room which is not shown anywhere on the wiki nor can I find a way to reach it. You can see it in this image. Does anyone know what this is or if there is a way to reach it? I...