Search results

1. K

My warrior lvl 16 (and some questions)

Hello guys, here I am again :D I'm here to show my warrior, and ask some questions based on my character. Well, let's see what I got here. Skills: Whirlwind III Charge III Two Handed Expert III Precision Strikes III Massive Criticals II Heavyhand II Bloodlust I I know, I need to...
  2. K

More slots in inventory

Hello guys Is there a way to have more slots inside the inventory? I'm losing a lot of items due to this slot restriction.
  3. K

Advice to my warrior

Hello guys, how are you? Currently I am level 13, warrior, and I can't finish some quests to continue my game, like Web of Terror I can't kill that Scarred Vagabond. I tried to do a quest in the mountains south of Freetown, but there are a lot of Outlaws, couldn't handle it. What you guys think...
  4. K

Advice on character build (low level warrior)

Hello guys, how are you? I'm really enjoying to play this game, since it has a lot of exploration to do. I will show you my character status, and I would like to ask some questions. And here is my assistant: So, I tried to do 2 quests: Forgotten Lore and An Initiate's End, but apparently I'm...