Search results

1. K

My warrior lvl 16 (and some questions)

After I finish the game with this character (I'm playing in Normal difficulty), I'll start a new game in Hard difficulty as a shielded Warrior. Or maybe I'll go right to the Ironman mode :P
  2. K

Hey guys, thanks for all the help I just finished The Shards of Fate, and then I cleared The Mausoleum and Gurgurth Cave. Now I have some good items with me. Now, I'm waiting for the answer about the end of the quest, but before I continue with the quests, I'm gonna explore some places that I...
  3. K

Thanks for the answers guys, it is really helpful Currently, I have delivered 6 shards out of 12. I'm going to farm more gold, because I spent a lot in skills and belt, and then I'm going to focus on rumor bosses to get more shards. Fortunately, there are some bosses that appear very frequently...
  4. K

Hello guys, here I am again :D I'm here to show my warrior, and ask some questions based on my character. Well, let's see what I got here. Skills: Whirlwind III Charge III Two Handed Expert III Precision Strikes III Massive Criticals II Heavyhand II Bloodlust I I know, I need to...
  5. K

More slots in inventory

Hello guys Is there a way to have more slots inside the inventory? I'm losing a lot of items due to this slot restriction.
  6. K

Advice to my warrior

Thanks guys I'm doing some Townhall quests and looking for some rumor bosses. And now I'm hunting with Grissenda, she has Shield expert maximized, Resilience II and now Cleave 2 My warrior has Charge III already I'll make sure to improve my equipments. There is a lot of quests to do, but I'm...
  7. K

Advice to my warrior

Hello guys, how are you? Currently I am level 13, warrior, and I can't finish some quests to continue my game, like Web of Terror I can't kill that Scarred Vagabond. I tried to do a quest in the mountains south of Freetown, but there are a lot of Outlaws, couldn't handle it. What you guys think...
  8. K

Advice on character build (low level warrior)

Hello guys, here I am again :D I'm lvl 9 right now (almost 10), and I reseted my skill points, because now I'm using a 2 handed weapon. Now, I maximized the two handed skill, and whirlwind is level 3, plus charge level 3. And I upgraded Adaon's range skill, because I want him to use a bow. I'll...
  9. K

Re: I need some advice Yes, I did it yesterday and I finished the quest :D Now, it is better to go hunt with Gressenda in the Lannegar Mine, like Cuckoorex said, right? Also, it says in the Wiki page that I could find Orcslicer and a small ruby in the Kleyou tomb, but I didn't find it.
  10. K

Re: I need some advice Hey guys, thank you all for the amazing answers. I just tried to do the quest of Gressenda, but I was kicked out by the Ghosts hahaha. About the weapon, I like the idea about 2H, and for now, I would use 1H until I get a better level (like VDX said). I didn't know about...
  11. K

Hello guys, how are you? I'm really enjoying to play this game, since it has a lot of exploration to do. I will show you my character status, and I would like to ask some questions. And here is my assistant: So, I tried to do 2 quests: Forgotten Lore and An Initiate's End, but apparently I'm...
  12. K

EK Translation - We need your help!

If you guys still need some help to translate to Portuguese, I can help.