Search results

1. phaolo

New additions since the Mage? Help please

Hello, I paused playing this game last year, before the Mage addition update. Now I'd like to continue it, but I feel a bit lost. The new addictions that could interest my warrior character (level19, doing the Shard's Quests) seem: - Thuram area. - NW Ilmara area. - companion quests. - Grey...
  2. phaolo

Thuram area level and mage companion

Questions: - in the future, should I attempt the new areas in Thuram before or after the end part? Is the level requirement higher? - has a mage companion been added somewhere? (like for the other classes) I'd like to try him without having to restart the game. I hope I'll still be able to...
  3. phaolo

Lich full regen??

WTF.. something strange just happened while I was fighting the Lich inside the Mausoleum. I had him flanked between me and Hirge, almost at 0 hp, then she died and.. the Lich gained FULL health in like 1 second! Was this due to the monsters auto-regen feature if not in sight? Because when he...
  4. phaolo

The warrior's advanced skills

Hello, so far I chose these adv skills: - Duel - Infantry Training - Body Development - Heavyhand - Massive Criticals - Precision Strikes For the last 2, however, I was thinking about these: - Flurry (6agi for only 6 secs, but people say it's very useful) - Spiritual Ward (paralysis is OP...
  5. phaolo

Should a warrior invest in Int,Awa,Per?

I currently have Int2,Awa1,Per2. I saw that Per3 is required for the Infantry Training and Bloodlust skill (wtf?). Int3 seems useful only to avoid paying 3K to the Governor in New Garand and 3K to Trix in Tremadan. Not sure if Awa>1 is even needed very much. Am I missing other important trait...
  6. phaolo

Town Hall quest lowers Varannari rep?

Today I tried a TH quest in Freetown about killing "Hunter High Sky" in Nekhar Valley. The problem is that without any warning beforehand, I discovered that the bounty was on a Varannari. The result is that I obtained +2 Mercia and -5 Varannari! Is this.. by design? I've never seen a TH quest...
  7. phaolo

Various suggestions

Here are a few suggestions to improve the game, in my opinion: - Quicksave shouldn't work during combat and its button is a bit too near the Load one. One time I saved by mistake while I was surronded by high-level Trolls.. RIP XD - can you try to improve the digital "control pad"? It often...
  8. phaolo

Bug during the "mysterious letter" quest

I managed to overcome the bug, but I'm reporting it: