Search results

1. A

Gone for a week

I'll be gone for a week on vacation. I imagine M3lkor and feldon will have the Wiki done by then, right? :P EK being playable without an internet connection will be extra-special nice. Play nice, have fun, and don't Kobiyashi Maru our friend Quan.
  2. A

Better game fonts (maybe with a poll?)

Font Library has a lot of free fonts under the Open Font License that would work great for this game. We could maybe get a short list of fonts that would work well and vote on them. What do you think? Possible rules: The fonts must be Open Font License (OFL) The fonts should be approximately...
  3. A

Rhöneis in Ilmara?

Brother Gudazar, Captain Teara, and other NPCs in Rhöneis claim that and act like Rhöneis is actually in Ilmara. Should it be? Jabal is in Mercia, so that would make the border seem to follow the river from Freetown to Jabal, then cut across south of Rhöneis somewhere. It seems like the...
  4. A

Need skill details in character creation

Just like it says on the tin. You can't see what future skill levels will be like when in character creation. It makes making an informed decision about that initial skill a bit harder.
  5. A

[Request] Item description boxes

This is sort of a minor UI annoyance of mine: the item description box (that hovers under your equipment display in the character sheet with the details of the item) resizes based on the description length and even bonus icons (cold, armor, health, etc.) height. All these combinations makes the...
  6. A

Hammer (light) weapons

I think Rogues should be able to use basic hammers (light weapons), since Clerics can use basic daggers. Fancy hammers like Thunder or Blood Thunder should be restricted for Rogues, though, just as fancy daggers like Deathclaw are restricted for Clerics. As far as theme goes, think "footpad" or...
  7. A

EK staying in the background after exiting

After I click the exit button at the title screen, the game stays running in the background and shows up on my task switcher. Because the process stays there in the list indefinitely, I have a habit of killing it by swiping it off the task switcher. Otherwise it drains my battery faster. The...
  8. A

Idea: Equipment set bonuses

Set bonuses for equipment... think Diablo. We already have a bunch of sets of armor: Leather, hardened leather, forest chain, chainmail, blessed chainmail, platemail, trollskin. A simple implementation of the idea could require all pieces of the set, while a more complicated one could give...
  9. A

Assassinate seems very broken

I'm at Assassinate level 2. It's supposed to After a succesful Stab, the skill has a chance to immediately cool down and be available again. 20% chance of Stab immediate cooldown, 50% if the Stab killed the enemy I just tested and got the killing blow with my Stab on 30 wolves. None of...
  10. A

[Spoilers] Toxic skill?

Has anyone tried the Poison Master advanced Rogue skill? On which level? What are your thoughts? Honestly, I don't even notice the Poison effect. I'm assuming it's a damage-over-time type of thing, but most enemies with level <10 don't live for more than a few seconds. The Toxic resistance is...
  11. A

"Custom" background music

I'd like to be able to play music from Google Play Music in the background while I play. It's not that I don't like the game music, I just want to hear my own stuff :) Do you know if this is possible? Whenever I'm in the Exiled Kingdoms app, it mutes the sound (tracks are still playing, and I...
  12. A

[FIXED] Companion stuck with stars over her head

My warrior companion is frozen with gold/red/yellow stars over her head. I've restarted the game, zoned, recalled, etc. Nothing is resetting her animation. Enemies can't "see" her. I think it's a bug related to the bash skill, either being bashed or bashing while off screen and being stuck...
  13. A

Pelts/hides

Are all pelts supposed to stack? Damaged wolf and perfect wolf do, but white wolf and troll hide don't. Why don't Varanarri like white wolf pelts or troll hide?
  14. A

[Spoilers] Where is Giles? Quest help

The quest hint says the only clue is that a girl named Chea disappeared as well. I don't remember anyone complaining about a girl named Chea missing, or meeting such a girl... and I've done everything else in the game. It feels like I've looked everywhere. Help?
  15. A

Strategy: trapsweeping

I play a Rogue on Hard mode and can detect traps fairly easily. Disarming them, however, can be a huge risk to precious hitpoints. Sometimes that trap can be blocking a door or chest, though, and we can't have that! Here is a little strategy I came up with to handle traps. Push your companion...
  16. A

[FIXED] - AI pathing.

There's a bug where if an enemy is chasing you down a narrow hallway, they sometimes get messed up and will "pace back and forth" perpendicular to the hallway instead of coming to get you. This will happen indefinitely until you move. Companions also sometimes get stuck like this, too, and don't...
  17. A

Exiled Kingdoms Wiki

It seems like every game has a wiki these days. Except this one! :) Would you be willing to host a wiki on exiledkingdoms.com, or shall enthusiastic players like myself have to third-party it up on a free wiki-hosting site?
  18. A

[FIXED] Trollfens / Southern Jabal Hills zone connect

The Southern Jabal Hills doesn't have any mountains on its south side, yet The Trollfens has mountains on its north side. This means you can walk into/over the mountains if you enter the Trollfens from certain parts of the Southern Jabal Hills zone. Judging from the world map, those mountains...
  19. A

[FIXED] Companions don't seem to heal properly at taverns

Companions (the warrior and rogue storyline companions) don't seem to heal (edit: properly) at taverns.
  20. A

[FIXED] [Spoilers] Stuck in house in New Garand, please help

I'm currently stuck in the Magistrate's house. I found my way out of the dungeon, then went immediately back to the house. When I try to exit, I see "Stay in the house. I am not done here yet." The house is only two rooms with one interactable object, a corpse (edit: also a chest!). The corpse...