Search results

1. Grim Reaper

Names

I am quite sure that once u save on cloud and load it all chars get a random name which results in not being able to give ur chat a proper name... i am not 100% sure about this, but it crossed my mind since i remembered having different name at 1 of my chars...
  2. Grim Reaper

Mages in Towers in 1.1

Will u make any changes about their shop system once mages r added?
  3. Grim Reaper

Grim Reaper Suggests Changing Regeneration System

So i started playing Grim's Dawn yesterday and i was really astonished by thow they made health regen... And since EK's health regen system is pretty bad and i think that there should be a change to it let me suggest 1 Grim Dawn's 1 since i think it would fit in perfectly... I will send u a...
  4. Grim Reaper

Online Version

David i have been wondering what do u plan to do with sleeping, recovery, time needed for travels via boat, encounters, companions, rumor bosses and stuff a like in online version? did u already figure something out? or u r postponing it mainly cuz u have no idea to do with current mechanics...
  5. Grim Reaper

Random Encounters

I found doing knight encounter which ends up giving +4 rep to versalia in nivaria kinda contradicting and dumb... so i came up with following ideas... Area Limiting What about limiting some of encounter types to specific areas such as vigilant knight to versali so u can't fight him in zones...
  6. Grim Reaper

Potion of Lesser Restoration

idk is it cuz body development, but it ain't healing half of my life... david could u drop a look on it?
  7. Grim Reaper

Horror

does "end-boss" have any drops? do u get any other items by choosing a different outcome?
  8. Grim Reaper

Altar at Nivaria

I would like to report a bug, but before i would like to verify that altar can be used more times, since if u can't then it is not much of a a bug. in case u can use it more times, it is, here is screenshot of what i am talking about: for 50k u can easely get 25k exp using 2 times second and 2...
  9. Grim Reaper

Unweakened Undermother Achievement

killed her unweakened version and yet i did not get the achievement.. edit: can somebody move this to support subforum, i accidentally missposted it here? also if u would be so kind to delete this message...
  10. Grim Reaper

King M'dmoo

i decided to kill that guy after completing quest for the ring... also got nc neck from the same guy which gave me the ring... but the thing is, i still have the quest that minotaur king gave me, even after he is long dead... and there is no option to attack him once u gave him the crown..
  11. Grim Reaper

Stun immunity... or not.

12. Grim Reaper

Emeralds

since 1 has to obtain 40 emeralds now i have to wonder what is the best farm location. i was thinking of wyverns... is there any better 1?
  13. Grim Reaper

Few mechanics which are buged/broken

Attacks while stunned Attack somebody started before getting stunned ain't interrupted once stun applies. i tested this few times on both myself and enemies. Therefore i used to get killed by stunned enemies... Stuns block each other I am not 100% sure about this 1 since it is kinda hard to...
  14. Grim Reaper

Ashlan Chestplate

it is unique or uncommon drop? i heard it is uncommon, but i can't get 2, and i got first one from boss in citadel...
  15. Grim Reaper

Ok, now i am facing a problem which is kinda huge as it affects gameplay quite a lot... on my cleric i took all possible active skills it offers... that means 5 skills as u can see on this picture. now the problem is that there is only 4 active skill slots as u can see here. so i woulld...
  16. Grim Reaper

Bappasalar Cave-Secret Doors

ayy, i am wondering did u guys find any other secret doors then this 1 since when i tap my scroll of detection it says that there is more secret doors... and yet i can't find it/them... note that i am talking about Bappasalar Cave, and i can't check the wiki since loremasters still didn't add it...
  17. Grim Reaper

The Master's Laboratory

I have few questions about quest The Master's Laboratory. What are three of the noblest gems? Small diamond? or do i need to bring 1 of those 3 elements from tremdor's tower? three tears from sea queen should be 3 pearls, right? and three coats of the pale hunters... are that 3 Primeval Mantles...
  18. Grim Reaper

Rumor Boss Lich

what level do i need to trigger rumor boss Lich? while u guys are at it can u make a full list of what level do u need for what rumor boss..
  19. Grim Reaper

Erebus

I am interested in what kind of relationship is game called Erebus with this 1... here is the link: http://erebusrpg.sourceforge.net/
  20. Grim Reaper

Few Suggestions And Opinions

Few Suggestions And Opinions I have a few suggestions, exploits to point and as well, while making a post, i wanna point out some things i consider very interesting in game so far... So let me start by writing all those stuff i wanna suggest and shit... There is not much since this game is...