Search results

1. Grim Reaper

Ark was a big fail......

U should check ur first post, i told you what to do there. A small tip, resetting traits also reset skills so if u wanna reset both just reset traits, it saves gold
  2. Grim Reaper

Hi guys how good is my warior(not native speaker sorry for bad english)

You skipped icemist's dungeon initiated by The Sewer of Horrors quest, which is in my opinion harder than ark. There you can get 5 skill points and 7 trait points for free. Additionally, recovery is a waste of skill points and cleave is not as useful as whirlwind-charge combo, especially because...
  3. Grim Reaper

Melee Rogue, Ranger Rogue, or both?

more like 25+
  4. Grim Reaper

Names

BS... laptop ig..
  5. Grim Reaper

Guilds

so if they do not join thieves guild they can't take assassinate?
  6. Grim Reaper

Diamonds

hill giant in crismon hills. other option is bluerock castle, but it ain't so good as hill giants.
  7. Grim Reaper

Names

will do, might play with it tomorrow, but i am almost 100% sure it happened to at least 1 of my chars...
  8. Grim Reaper

Names

I am quite sure that once u save on cloud and load it all chars get a random name which results in not being able to give ur chat a proper name... i am not 100% sure about this, but it crossed my mind since i remembered having different name at 1 of my chars...
  9. Grim Reaper

Need Help Being A Archer c:

some tips u might find interesting can be find in this post.. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14025
  10. Grim Reaper

Orc Lair and Cultist Dungeon Help

Re: needing help there is 1 rule with tombs... when u enter them check their name and go google for secrets.
  11. Grim Reaper

Need help with Archer build

isn't stability for an archer actually a bad addition?
  12. Grim Reaper

High Priestess Br'mee

boy, that map is really great, u should hurry up and change all maps to a way that 1 is.
  13. Grim Reaper

Thoughts and questions about the (eventual) PC version of EK

Multiplayer is already stated update for v1.2+
  14. Grim Reaper

David, could you change something about the Friguld merchant...?

in that case still the fastest way is to go to new garand and go to citadel to either farm potions or to go to ark... there is no real need for big potions in friguld even tho it would be nice to have them..
  15. Grim Reaper

iOS Save Game Export Issues

sry, didn't read the part in which that u used ios, just simply checked the procedure and tried to locate the mistake in it... i never had ios so i can't help u much... r u sure it wouldn't work on ios phone? if it wouldn't i can't help ya much..
  16. Grim Reaper

Player item and equipment ideas

off hands are made for rogues, if u wanna wear off hands switch to rogue, otherwise use either 2 handed or shield and weapon.
  17. Grim Reaper

iOS Save Game Export Issues

use root explorer. and u should be able to find the file...
  18. Grim Reaper

David, could you change something about the Friguld merchant...?

no need... once u kill minotaur boss in citadel u can travel directly to maze lvl 2 in jabal and to new garand... u can also enter minotaur's area from new garand at that point.
  19. Grim Reaper

New area

ask him to take ya to ashen cape... he surely has that option there... just try all options.
  20. Grim Reaper

Battle Droid

btw, did u notice that armor from warrior's skill Resilience and potions do not stack? i am kinda wondering about battle rage and Resilience now.. and potions and battle rage.. it might not stack as well..