Search results

1. B

World Travel and classes

I had figured that the difference flavors of convienance would be other deciding factors for what makes people pick certain classes, here are my ideas. Rogues - mentioned in my rogues-sprint thread. A used ability that builds up speed to a certain point and stays active until you engage in...
  2. B

Rogue sprint

Something I thought that would be better suited for playing this class would instead have its current move-speed sprint replaced with a longer cooldown version that adds a movespeed increase that builds up over a few seconds and stays active until you engage in combat. Making it so the rogue and...
  3. B

Ranged combat

In order to make it more fair for melee fighters to deal with ranged attackers or mages there needs to be a slower, more defined animation in the enemy sprites to give us warning. And a slower projectile speed of their attacks in order to give us a shadow of a chance to get close to them without...
  4. B

Warriors

I understand then about the health, it seemed like hp being a limited thing the reason for it being as it is. The duration of the active buff would only really benefit from crowd fighting sitations, where the warrior should excel where the rogue does not. It's about positioning and using a...
  5. B

[NOT A BUG] - Xp loss on death, forceful save system

Re: MOVED: [BUG] - Xp loss on death, forceful save system The here is that I'm manually saving outdoors using the -save- button beore a dungeon, dying in said dungeon, and am geting thrown back into a tavern with xp missing. I might be mistaken but I don't think I am.
  6. B

Nvidia shield no longer compatible

Crashing is not a big issue on nvidia shield it does happen though. The issue on the shield is the sound cutting out for ingame sounds, music, or music I have playing on the side. The gamepad mapper controls that are mandatory for playing on the shield will also sometimes freeze for a second or...
  7. B

Warriors

The 'rage' mechanic on the warrior class is a bit too simple, and way too risky to be of any value of practical use. I would advise some sort of stacking system instead or each enemy near the character or a stacking buff based on the amount of hits recieved. Another idea is to make it into an...
  8. B

[NOT A BUG] - Xp loss on death, forceful save system

The XP on death and subsequent save reload need to stop. It's ****ing enraging to be FORCED to restart back at the last tavern I was at, lose XP, and have the save I had created before some fight replaced with being thrown back to the tavern. Make this standard on a higher difficulty or...
  9. B

Nvidia shield no longer compatible

I had been playing this game for a few days on my nvidia shield, now when I boot up the game is says " ALPHA EXPIRED " and I can no longer download the title from the google play store.