Search results

1. Shaymer

Level 27 Warrior

STR 12. END 8. AGI 8. INT 2. AWA 3. PER 5. Dam- 32-38 (+8 Lightning) DPS- 44.4 Armor- 42 SKILLS Whirlwind 3 Fury 3 Shield Exper 3 Bash 3 Cleave 3 Recovery 2 Duel 3 Massive Critical 2 (gonna up to 3 and take away Bash or Whirlwind) Heavy Hand 3 Battle Rage 3 Body...
  2. Shaymer

Just made level 27

Tried to add a screenshot, but I'm not that technical.]
  3. Shaymer

Gaining XP when you die.

So I'm like level 26. Started playing the game again after a long break. Can't remember anything. I'm at the Pit in the upper left corner of the game. Mogg maybe. I do t know.I can make it almost all the way, but it's a pain to go all the way back when I'm low on life. If I die, I know I lose...
  4. Shaymer

Is there a 'potion of great speed'

I feel like I remember finding them many levels ago, but I don't see them anywhere on the inventory sheets. Level 25 and still loving the game. Thanks.
  5. Shaymer

Card sequence at the Ark? Back enterence to staircases?

So, I've gotten to level 25 and gotten around the main level of the Ark. I got the blue, red, and orange cards, and have plenty of battery packs. When I get to the back terminal (to get to the staircases) I can't seem to figure out the card sequence. I've tried every order and finally read...
  6. Shaymer

Level 24 warrior. 2 handed or Shield skill???

I'm level 24 wareior. Been using shield expert max. I have Hergi as a Comp at level 22. I use the Daragon shield from the dragon coast (+5 armor). With bonuses, my STR is 10... ................. So would it be better to use a great 2 handed weapon with 2 handed expert max, or keep shield...
  7. Shaymer

Trying to get to the Ashen Waste

Level 20 warrior Got in to the Tower of Tremadan, Got upstairs, did the alchemy quest to get the extra storage. Thought that if I saw Capt Dorse down in (Friguld?), he'd give me the option to get there. (I think its option #3) but nothing shows up. Is there another way or am I missing a...
  8. Shaymer

Force belt?

Anybody know where this thing is. Been looking everywhere. Also, the lower level of the Maze of Lamth is amazing... Really creative stuff. Its frustrating and wonderful.
  9. Shaymer

On the wiki page-

The page that listed the location of the Tol. Tomes is all wanky. Thanks. Superb game.
  10. Shaymer

Got a bug in the 'Dark Matters' quest

I took the Dark Matters quest, completed it, and tried to return to Brother Gabriel in New Garland to collect. When I got there, he was gone. Checked the city. Checked the temple. No luck. Any idea what happened to him? Trying to complete quest to get reputation up for the three, so I can get...
  11. Shaymer

Where is Brother Gabriel?

I took the Dark Matters quest, completed it, and tried to return to Brother Gabriel in New Garland to collect. When I got there, he was gone. Checked the city. Checked the temple. No luck. Any idea what happened to him? Trying to complete quest to get reputation up for the three, so I can...
  12. Shaymer

Question about icons.

What's the yellow icon? Circle inside a diamond? Is it a sun? What's it stand for? What does it do? What does it help? Once again... Love the game. I grew up in the NES 'Zelda Era'. This game brings all of that excitement, mystery, and open world challenge in a 21st century game. Thank you...
  13. Shaymer

Secret Doors blocked in St. Admus

Trying to get through the secret door (#6) on the left side of St Admus. Just can't trigger it. Is there an awareness check I'm missing? Something else? Thanks Love the game. Appreciate your time. Shaymer
  14. Shaymer

Trouble finding the Scutum Shield in the Mausoleum

So on my first or second run through the Mausoleum (in deadwood) , I accidently stumbled upon not one, but two Scutum Shields. Unfortunately, when I realized realized what I had, I tried to teleport and was killed waiting. I've been back 12-15 times, but haven't found it again. Is there a...
  15. Shaymer

Question about 'Body Development' skill.

Hey all. With the Body Development skill. Stage one is 1.5 Endurance bonus (hp) and stage two is 1 Strength bonus. Is stage two Endurance AND strength or just strength? Also, any thoughts on the body development or bash skills and their usefulness. I'm a level 18 warrior if that matters...
  16. Shaymer

If I get a new phone, do I lose all my progress.

I'm a 17th level warrior. Need a new phone, but don't want to lose all my data. I paid for the expansion too. Am I good trading in my phone?
  17. Shaymer

Problems with "The Lost Coven" quest

I'm trying to complete the Lost Coven quest, but when I went to the abandoned tower in the Crimson hills and tried to grab the Journal of Jorgus the Red on the table, it wasn't there. I then remembered that I must have taken it many levels ago and sold it. Is there any way to retrieve it...
  18. Shaymer

Just wanted to say thank you.

Just wanted to thank everyone involved with creating and managing this game. It is absolutely fantastic. Keep up the good work.