Search results

1. Shaymer

Level 27 Warrior

lvl 100? Wow. Took me over a year to go from 26 to 27. Put the game down for a while and now I'm back at it. I like the Ashen underworld and Ashen waste run. I was going to beat the game, but I just can't bring myself to. When I beat the ark, can I still play, or is that it?
  2. Shaymer

Level 27 Warrior

Normal Sorry about double post. You can delete the other one.
  3. Shaymer

Level 27 Warrior

STR 12. END 8. AGI 8. INT 2. AWA 3. PER 5. Dam- 32-38 (+8 Lightning) DPS- 44.4 Armor- 42 SKILLS Whirlwind 3 Fury 3 Shield Exper 3 Bash 3 Cleave 3 Recovery 2 Duel 3 Massive Critical 2 (gonna up to 3 and take away Bash or Whirlwind) Heavy Hand 3 Battle Rage 3 Body...
  4. Shaymer

Just made level 27

Tried to add a screenshot, but I'm not that technical.]
  5. Shaymer

Gaining XP when you die.

So I'm like level 26. Started playing the game again after a long break. Can't remember anything. I'm at the Pit in the upper left corner of the game. Mogg maybe. I do t know.I can make it almost all the way, but it's a pain to go all the way back when I'm low on life. If I die, I know I lose...
  6. Shaymer

Is there a 'potion of great speed'

Ok, cool. You can't get them from a vender, but they do exist in the game. Thank you.
  7. Shaymer

Is there a 'potion of great speed'

I feel like I remember finding them many levels ago, but I don't see them anywhere on the inventory sheets. Level 25 and still loving the game. Thanks.
  8. Shaymer

Card sequence at the Ark? Back enterence to staircases?

Ah- yup. Had to deactivate the terminal leading to the corridor on the west side first. Thank you.
  9. Shaymer

Card sequence at the Ark? Back enterence to staircases?

So, I've gotten to level 25 and gotten around the main level of the Ark. I got the blue, red, and orange cards, and have plenty of battery packs. When I get to the back terminal (to get to the staircases) I can't seem to figure out the card sequence. I've tried every order and finally read...
  10. Shaymer

Level 24 warrior. 2 handed or Shield skill???

Thank you. Just didnt like to reset all my skills unless I have to. And thanks for the vid.
  11. Shaymer

Level 24 warrior. 2 handed or Shield skill???

I'm level 24 wareior. Been using shield expert max. I have Hergi as a Comp at level 22. I use the Daragon shield from the dragon coast (+5 armor). With bonuses, my STR is 10... ................. So would it be better to use a great 2 handed weapon with 2 handed expert max, or keep shield...
  12. Shaymer

Trying to get to the Ashen Waste

Oh man. I gotta complete the whole 'Shards of Fate' quest... ok thanks. Talk to you in a month.
  13. Shaymer

Trying to get to the Ashen Waste

Level 20 warrior Got in to the Tower of Tremadan, Got upstairs, did the alchemy quest to get the extra storage. Thought that if I saw Capt Dorse down in (Friguld?), he'd give me the option to get there. (I think its option #3) but nothing shows up. Is there another way or am I missing a...
  14. Shaymer

Force belt?

Anybody know where this thing is. Been looking everywhere. Also, the lower level of the Maze of Lamth is amazing... Really creative stuff. Its frustrating and wonderful.
  15. Shaymer

On the wiki page-

The page that listed the location of the Tol. Tomes is all wanky. Thanks. Superb game.
  16. Shaymer

Where is Brother Gabriel?

I thought that was the path I chose. Anyway. I went back a few levels, took the 3v11 quest, then completed the Dark Matters quest no problem. Again. The game is fantastic. Thanks for your time.
  17. Shaymer

Got a bug in the 'Dark Matters' quest

I took the Dark Matters quest, completed it, and tried to return to Brother Gabriel in New Garland to collect. When I got there, he was gone. Checked the city. Checked the temple. No luck. Any idea what happened to him? Trying to complete quest to get reputation up for the three, so I can get...
  18. Shaymer

Thanks for the help. I really appreciate the feedback. This game is amazing. I am stuck though. Brother Gabriel is gone, nothing has respawed, the 3v11 option isn't there, and I've used all saves at the inn since this happened. How do I reset to before I took the quests and alert people of...
  19. Shaymer

Thanks for the help. I really appreciate the feedback. This game is amazing.
  20. Shaymer

That's the 1st place I checked. He's not there. -The 3v11 quest was initiated when I walked by with Hirge twice. -I declined both times so I could complete the quest I was doing before adding another. -I was doing the 'Dark Matters' quest in order to get my reputation with the 3 up, so I...