Search results

1. X Demon

Goblins attacking twice

Makes sense, since these imps were backed up against a wall and I had wand mastery (although it also happened with staves). That would explain why only those ones were affected since they were in enclosed spaces. Also had times where mobs would get stunned (dual wield mastery) and half a second...
  2. X Demon

Goblins attacking twice

I understand Izharrak's damage, also noticed that he was doing only 4 additional fire damage because of his skill. But I still don't understand the imps. They only do ranged fire damage. And the damage I was getting was above 4, for example I would take 11 and 8 fire damage (minus 1 or 2 from...
  3. X Demon

Goblins attacking twice

Makes sense, however, why do the imps have the same attack? Not all the imps have it maybe 1 or 2. Also the only place I've encountered this happening is in the area where Izharrak is and before it.
  4. X Demon

Goblins attacking twice

I've had multiple instances od goblins and imps attack twice (for example, the imps would throw 2 fireballs at once/I would take damage twice from 1 attack). It's annoying to deal with on my mage build as it's just broken. Right now I'm fighting Izharrak and he attacks "twice". I can't record...
  5. X Demon

Bug Bug: Loot bag won't open?

A bit late, but happens to me aswell, so far, iirc, 3 times (I play on Android). But since I quicksave by reflex before every larger/tougher fight I can load the save and the loot bad works properly the second time. In my cases the loot bag was on the ground and there was an interact button in...