Search results

1. I

Companions

They will use it whenever they can, for example each time Hirge sees enemy, before she attack, she will use Arbenos Might if know it. So the only control on their skills you have while choosing them. From my own experience it's for example bad idea to teach Hirge Intervention. This way if she...
  2. I

Battle Droid

"As was mentioned above, Spirit resistance is somewhat special and behaves differently, as Stun and Paralysis deal no direct damage (instead, one simply gets beaten to death while hanging out for a while). The percentage value is still calculated as described above, but is now split up into two...
  3. I

Color Card Sequence(spoiler)

Right-upper corner, Search button, input word key into Google search... https://www.exiledkingdoms.com/forum/vi ... =4&t=12967
  4. I

Orc Lair and Cultist Dungeon Help

Re: needing help Well, it's based on few things. Your class, level, equipment and skills. For example in Nayau Tomb clerics have easier fights due to their anti-undead playstyle. So can you share with us these additional informations, so we can help you? :) Remember also that level of...
  5. I

Irazur glitch

This dungeon is required to get Hirge as companion, also contains unique enemy, drops so if you are right it's really bad. Maybe add here some screen shots how you cannot open containers, how you pass the walls and not spawning enemies. As first you should try to load your save from the Inn...
  6. I

Battle Droid

Yes it does require 210 as elemental resistances, but it won't be pure immune, there will be anyway 50% chance to get stunned, but partially. More about this mechanic you can read here: http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... esistances
  7. I

Radiation and wolfs

Wolf brings additional dps, tankinnes, additional target for Battle Prayer and while companion can easily survive by wearing anti-rad helmet, wolf never gets this chance. Your question is like asking why would Rogue use Evasion when he can use Stab... Both have others destinations and are used...
  8. I

Missing orb of galade

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13942 :)
  9. I

Any advice to beat ark on hard with cleric?

Hey! So I am playing also cleric and for now I found these few tips to beat ark on hard level: -farm Ashen Wastes/Sunken Citadel till you get ashen set + shadow leggins -try to clear as many areas on main deck as possible, then while not spending batteries, recall, later you can exchange...
  10. I

Radiation and wolfs

Hello, so I thought that I will post this because in my opinion it's the last problem that clerics have in late game areas. Due to the last buffs like stacking skills, low cd heal, spirit wolf, robots not blocking spirit dmg, cleric becomes much more playable in Ark than before. I am really...
  11. I

Fast travel

After joining The Three guild you get also rune to travel New Garand - Nivarian.
  12. I

Well, the Ark has broken me... Time to step away from EK for a while. (Spoilers)

Remember that there isn't any wrong with recalling to Friguld, shipping to New Garand and using Traveling Stone to get back to Ark. This way you can for example:farm batteries, medical packs and items till you are so low, so you come back. And again, again, again. After 5 times of that I got...
  13. I

Item space help

Once you end Masters Laboratory quest you will get a nice help in carring baggage ;) Most of the time I take with me just 1-2 type of healing potions, small mana potions, scroll of recall and scroll of detection. Also sometimes one weapon for change. I always felt like, it's better to face...
  14. I

Orbs...

Maze is sqaure-like map. So if your maze map isn't like that, then you probably missed something there.
  15. I

crown of galade

Well you can trade it for a nice +2 STR mantle so I personally gave it to king, but its up to you. Goggled Helmet and Ashen helmet are enough strong for myselc to forget about Galade one :)
  16. I

Jabal Grotto and disabled recalling scroll

So, I gone to the Jabal Grotto, because I knew that I missed there some places to explore and after I went through cave I tried to recall. But my spell failed. Is it intended? I thought that Lady Xidar blocks, by her powers, every attempt to leave the cave, so we are forced to fight her. But...
  17. I

The Ark (spoilers)

Well it drops. I found 2 weapons and two rings in containers behind last barrier on main floor. Anyway to get to them you have to get through reactor level so it doesn't matter anyway.
  18. I

All Ideas For Mage

There is already spell like that, casted by Minotaurs Oracles, Troll Shamans and Steel Wizards which looks like thunder bolt, so I suppose it won't be hard to equip wizard with this one and I would really like this. Also every class have at least one defensive skill, like clerics Holy Shield...
  19. I

Passive Skills limit?!

You can get only 8 advanced skills, do you have slot for next?
  20. I

No Rumor Bosses

Maybe try to end all town hall quests that already are taken. After that sleep day or two and go for a gossip mission to inns, good place for it is Freetown, u got there 2 Inns and fast travel to third in nearby town by boat. Maybe you are accepting too many town hall quests and rumour bosses...