Search results

1. B

iOS update?

Any news about the iOS update? I know there was an issue with the Apple store. I also thought David said he would tell us at the end of August about how it’s going. thanks
  2. B

Fire Mage w Wand, viable?

I’ve beaten the game several times, and once w a lightning mage w a staff. Just wanted to know what a fire mage w a wand staff would be able to do. I’d respec for the arc, but other than that…?
  3. B

Arc respec??

Just wanted to get a good wizard build for the arc, suggestions please! I know lightning bolt maxed :) what other skills?
  4. B

Wizard review..!!

So I’ve been playing EK for years, haven’t tried to level or none the less play a wizard until now. He’s level 15 and all I can say is... they just. Keep. Getting. Stronger. Lol after you get over the difficult curve and past level 8 or 9, they just become more and more strong and enjoyable...
  5. B

Funny Endgame Thought...

The fact that you can use the Goblin Lizardskin Boots that you get at the very beginning of the game, with their fire resistance, for endgame... genius
  6. B

Askatir Mine=gold farm??

Was just looking for the devour sting dagger with my rogue here and turns out to be a really good gold farm/ loot spot!!
  7. B

Rogue archer with... Aedon rogue

I don’t know why I haven’t tried this before. But to say that we are a deadly combo is an understatement!!
  8. B

Play Games Service?

Every time I try to log into it crashes. I really wanna be able to, that way I can transfer my characters to my new phone later :/
  9. B

2-handed Cleric build, ADVICE

I have a lvl 23 cleric currently, but want to maybe respec and play around with a 2-handed build, just don’t know how to allocate points and skills. Help please! As always, this community is amazing!
  10. B

Ark > Sewer of Horrors

Pretty convinced after a few play throughs that the ark is more difficult than the sewers. The sewers is still very difficult if you aren’t ready and properly equipped, but I think the game changer is that you can’t use your companion in the ark.
  11. B

Shared Vaults?

Just had this thought, and I’m sure it’s not new. But just wanted to throw it out there and ask if it’s a possibility? Sharing vaults between characters. Love the community here, and thanks for this amazing game David!
  12. B

Battle Prayer!

So I didn’t think you had to be in the three to access this advanced skill, got into the hall of wisdom with enough reputation... and they won’t teach me :( is this true?! Can I not access it anywhere else?
  13. B

Poison Rogue Build...?

I’m thinking about starting a rogue using mainly poison skills and advanced skills! Thoughts? Anyone tried it? :)
  14. B

Keep the Crown....?

I’m debating whether or not I should keep the crown of Tol, or if it would just be a hassle... it’s only doing 2 death damage to me every three seconds, but the benefits are very nice!! Thoughts? Anyone ever tried it? Thanks!
  15. B

Iron man tips...?

Got any? I’ve played “iron man” or hardcore characters before in other games, mainly Diablo :) and from my experience their builds and strategies are completely different than normal characters, such as: always use a shield!! Any other iron man tips from more iron vets out there? Thanks!
  16. B

Color Card Sequence(spoiler)

I've gotten through this with my Cleric, but have forgotten the card color sequence(s). Can someone tell me the two long card sequences?
  17. B

After all..?

After beating the game, which was amazing, what do some of you do for fun? Quest? Level? Farm? Share your favorite thing to do after you beat the game! :) Be interested to know. I'm lvl 21 Cleric
  18. B

Orbs...

So I beat the game, and it's still so fun! Thanks again David. Now just cleaning up quests and I can't figure out where these orbs are? In the sunken citidale or in the actual maze?
  19. B

Thank you!!

Just got to the sunken ship, and excited to see everything else new! Just wanted to say thank you for your amazing work David and this community we have here is really amazing and helpful!! :D
  20. B

Passive Skills limit?!

I'm trying to learn duel with my Cleric and have all the prerequisites. But it's not letting me?? Then I tried another Advnaced Skill, that's passive, and still can't! Help please