Search results

1. Nivarian99

Muud'ari Engineer!: Suitable companion

So, I have seen this Muud'ari Engineer build for a Mage, by @Apocalypse Am itching to try it, but who would be the best companion for this build? Griss or Hirge? In either case, what would be best, Shield & Sword or 2H?
  2. Nivarian99

Poison Master on already poisonous weapon?

Hi everyone, Quick question on poison master skill for rogue archer: would it only affect the poison applied to a bow? Or would it passively affect say a poisonous bow/dagger? Eg Poisonous longbow, or Troll Cleaver which already have a poison attribute?
  3. Nivarian99

Cute Iron Golem

Is it just me, or does the Iron Golem (which my mage just now proudly acquired) look cute? It walks cutely and everytime it dispatches an enemy, it walks back to the mage, as though asking, "So, was I good or what?" Was it actually designed that way?
  4. Nivarian99

Elusive Living Ice

My mage has reached level 12 but I am stuck at Couk's Research Quest because I cannot find Living Ice. Cleared Frozen Depths, the icylons only dropped sapphires! Cleared Merxdan Cave, except the Dragon, no living ice No travelling salesmen seem to carry any this time ...in fact, I rarely met...
  5. Nivarian99

Member of Church but not able to get into Hall of Wisdom

Greetings, comrades. My first post here. I discovered this game last month, since then bought both the Android and the Steam version, currently on Steam. Been using the wiki and the Forum extensively but decided to join the Forum today! First off, what a great game! What depth of gameplay...