Search results

1. Kakost

New Playthrough: Mage Barrier (Repulse Tank Mage)

Hey guys! It's been a long time. So, today is a holiday here in Brazil, so I'm getting something worth more than gold which is time, and I decided to do a new "Complete Build" for Neponde to post under his guides. And I'm off from a great start. Before even taking to write here, I begun a new...
  2. Kakost

The Shamans' Way: New play diary (Summoner Cleric)

Yes yes, I know I just started a Meele Rogue diary already. The thing with Meele Rogue is that I sucked big time; I played a while before (on Hard), and I sucked. I had been playing Warrior for quite a bit previously. Before that I played Archer Rogue, Elementalist, Summoner, Arcane Knight...
  3. Kakost

A Rogue's Life for Me: New Play Diary

So, I decided that it's about time for me to finally play my archnemesis: Meele Rogue on Iron Man. So, I'm gonna post my playthrough diaries here of it, along with any disastrous experiences I have along the way. I dont have much time each day to play, so progress will probably be quite slow...
  4. Kakost

What's your favorite and unliked Classes, builds, playstyles and why?

So, just to clarify, the purpose of this thread is not just to share likes/dislikes in builds, but rather to try to give some insights into how to play each style and improve their games. I hope my own examples can show what I mean:  Mages My first love, I'll never forget you...
  5. Kakost

Question about Vampiric Blade

When you put skill points on Vampiric Blade, does the life steal side of the ability only work if you're using a death meele weapon? Or does it get triggered by staves and wands too? And what if I also get Arcane Blade, would an elemental melee weapon also give the life steal? Or is it...
  6. Kakost

Unofficial thread for cool names for Warrior builds

So, I just noticed that every class has cool names for each of their "main builds", except for Warriors (and Clerics because screw them). For instance, Mages have the "Arcane/Death Knights", "Elementalist" and "Summoner" builds. Rogues have "Assassin" and "Archer" builds Clerics... Well...
  7. Kakost

Tabletop RPG anyone?

Does anyone here play any tabletop RPGs? My favorite is Gurps, but I also play Mage the Ascension (my ACTUAL favorite, but I play it using the Gurps system, so it's 2 times favorite), Vampire the Masquerade and a bit of D&D (Pathfinder actually)
  8. Kakost

Spoilers A Dead God: which reward is better

So, while I shit my pants to enter the Ark, Im doing every other quests in the game (besides SoH and Temple of the Ancients that is), and I decided to finally do the Dead God, which the forum suggests to be lvl 21 if Im not mistaken. And this was super easy. I was a bit anxious knowing from the...
  9. Kakost

A Mage at the Warriors Guild

Can an Arcane Knight who joins the Warrior's Guild learn skills such as Duel and Heavy Hand? Im thinking to start with a new char to go that rote, but I needed to confirm that first
  10. Kakost

Brother Ladan's Holy Symbol

I completed the quest "Missing Missionary", but now Im stuck with Brother Ladan's Holy Symbol. I mean, I understand the sentimental value of that, after all is the beloved brother of the priest in Icemist that died and all, but I value space in my chests a lot more than I value family ties of...
  11. Kakost

Mid Game Mage

Hello everybody, and thanks in advance for everyone here willing to help a fellow newbie. I have recently started the game, and after very very short runs with a few classes on casual and even story mode (seriously, I never went beyond lvl 5), I decided that none of that was worthed, and that...