Search results

1. Peighter

Farming Gold to buy Nivarian House

Hi there, I set out a challenge for myself. Buying the 4000 coins home in Nivarian starting from 1000 coins (or whatever amount I had when I started) but now I am a bit stuck on how to make money. So if you have any tips on how to make money quickly or efficiently, tips would be greatly...
  2. Peighter

Leveling up low level mage

Hi there, I am currently playing with a lvl 6 mage and I need a fast way to level up in order to be able to do all four enclave quests in order to jpin the Wizards Guild... If you have any tips on how to do it I would be happy to hear them. Also, is it just me or is the early game harder when...
  3. Peighter

Weapon Choice

Hi, so I am currently playing a level 19 Cleric and my only weapons are the Bluesteel Maul and the Ice and Fire variants... Are there any other good weapons I could take? And where could I find them? Thanks in advance for any advice.
  4. Peighter

Secrets of the Dead: Backed into a corner?

Hello people, I have an issue with the quest Secrets of the Dead. I have found three of the four books required to complete the quest, however the fourth one is the one hidden in the Gray Library, which I can't access because my reputation with the Golden Hand is not high enough. Now, it is...
  5. Peighter

Guild

Hi people, I am a new player and i was wondering what would be the best guild to join as a cleric... I've heard people say that the Three is a bit not as good as the Warriors Guild so now I don't really know which guild to join. Any advice?