Search results

1. F

Noticed undead in tombs tend to get stuck in place

Especially when they are movement impaired such as slowed by mage's staff mastery. They would just walk in place. They are also getting stuck on doors and walls more often than when I last played a long while ago. Are these intended features or are they some sort of bug?
  2. F

For Sewer of Horror, do I have to take Breno with me?

problem is, as a rogue, I need him to live. I can control my companion to make sure that we fight in a favorable position but I cannot command Breno and he would often fight the enemy in a disadvantageous location, causing my companion to also engage in battle, and then basically it is rogue 1 v...
  3. F

How you makes money?

If you only do level 1, there are only about 10 - 15 minotaurs, and they don't always drop the best selling item minotaur axe. Even if they do, bluesteel and minotaur axe both sell less than bluesteel greatsword, while bluesteel greatsword is a guaranteed drop by orc king plus occasional thunder...
  4. F

For Sewer of Horror, do I have to take Breno with me?

He does have good fire resistance but since I am unable to command him, he becomes a great liability in the fire zone as he just charges at the enemy and fights the red dragon in a pit of fire. Can we add in a little script that at least makes the companion reposition out of a zone of damage...
  5. F

Is Assassinate really a fantastic skill?

Your comment about additional damage every 6 seconds made no sense to me. When I fight mobs that I can kill in one shot, I can stab each of them dead consecutively with assassinate procing every time. When I fight mobs that I cannot, 35% chance means I get the proc about every third stab, which...
  6. F

How you makes money?

I went to the Maze of Lamth. The minotaurs are way too sparsely distributed, it takes much much longer time to clear two levels than orc lair. Plus, minotaurs' drops are all less than what orc king drops (two-hand greatsword). If the minotaurs is more densely packed, it would be a better place...
  7. F

Massive Critical's 50% chance to instant kill

I have noticed that when lots of hits are happening, the hit texts would stack and go below the screen. Likely that is where the Massive Critical text went. Mod Note: Full quote removed. No reason to use full quotes when just replying to the comment above.
  8. F

Massive Critical's 50% chance to instant kill

Does that 50% mean 50% of the time when it crits?
  9. F

Completed Shards and Has Int 5 through item but not int 5 check?

Ah I see. Thanks. I can't do the Lost Kingdom without the letter part too right?
  10. F

Completed Shards and Has Int 5 through item but not int 5 check?

As title says, I completed shards, and the ghost of tremadan disappeared. I tried all the options, there isn't an int 5 check. I thought maybe it is at the initiation of the shards quest, I managed to get int 5 then but there was no such check either.
  11. F

After Lady of the Night Quest Giver Disappeared?

In this case, I felt helping the witch is the good choice and banishing her is the evil choice
  12. F

How do you deal with Grissenda using Bash and Whirlwind

XD At the glacier, I had Grissenda wait so I can turn on dodge and run to get the priest's amulet in the sea of fire. By the way, is a mage companion anywhere on the future update list?
  13. F

After Lady of the Night Quest Giver Disappeared?

As the title says, the Captain disappeared?
  14. F

Does Trait Checks Need Original Traits

Thanks! By trait check I assumed only quests' requirements are called trait checks.
  15. F

Level 24 warrior. 2 handed or Shield skill???

If your companion is Adaon, I would recommend 1-H with a shield for so much better survivability, especially if you go agility warrior using light weapons. If you take Hirge, then having 2-H can kill your way out at times and you would have good damage.
  16. F

Ruby Key with number 1

I agree with decisions with consequences. But when you have to pick between Friguld - 100 and having the ruby key is kind of unfair. But then, there is nothing too attractive behind the door for ruby key with number 1... And the lighting falcon is highly attractive...
  17. F

Fighting more than one opponent

I know exactly what you are talking about. Having Grissenda being tanky is important for this one. Use buff potions. Kill the healing dude first, go up to him and stab until he dies. Having Assassination is key to multiple stabs. If you have dps of 25, two stabs can take care of him. Then have...
  18. F

Does Trait Checks Need Original Traits

I noticed I cannot learn flurry with 5 + 2 = 7 agility. I just want to know if I can pass trait checks with item bonuses.
  19. F

How do you deal with Grissenda using Bash and Whirlwind

I noticed my post was removed, perhaps due to the forum being reset since I posted it before the breakdown. I was asking as a rogue, how do you guys deal with Grissenda pushing enemies away when you are about to strike a stab? Having those two skills on Grissenda is pretty important as a rogue...
  20. F

Swine Trouble Quest Don't know where are Ilemma and Rasmund

Thanks guys. It turns out there is a line of unexplored region below the city and that is wher e Rasmund is at...