Search results

1. J

Defending the Outpost

Does Ahroun no longer drop anything? I noticed after I killed him he didn't drop any boss loot. I thought maybe it was an outpost defender that got the final blow? So I reloaded and killed him myself with no help and still nothing.
  2. J

UI bug on Android

Found this bug across all saves and new games today. Restarting doesn't seem to fix it. I'm on a Samsung A8 on the latest version. It did recently update with a new UI. Something called Android Pie 9.0.
  3. J

Odd issue on Samsung A8

I recently got a new phone and when I load exiled kingdom's the home button immediately begins to flicker on and off along with a message about full screen mode. It makes the game impossible to play. I tried several other games and apps but it only happens in exiled kingdom's for some reason...
  4. J

One handed axe

With the new update, I am very happy to see many weapon types gain high tier options. I also read a post where David said bows would get something in the other half of this update. Looking through the weapons available now, single handed axe seems to be the only weapon type that is lacking in...
  5. J

Banned?

Hi, it says on pc that my IP address has been banned. To my knowledge I haven't broken any rules. I would like to politely ask why I am banned. Thank you in advance. P.s. the contact admin option does not work as it requires a subject line but there is no box for an email subject.
  6. J

Sewer of horrors farming

So I wanted to go back to the sewers to farm for exp and gold. I noticed however that once you've slept on the second floor all the levers on the top reset and you can't go back. This is a shame as I wanted to farm the demiliches as well. Only way back is to go all the way through again. I...
  7. J

Shady Traveler

Just a quick question, is the ultra shady version supposed to attack you even after you've finished the main quest? Even when you've completed the peaceful ending? It would seem to make more sense that this version would stop spawning in that situation.
  8. J

Gumku the Dark

Anyone else know who this guy is? He isn't a town hall quest enemy, he wasn't part of a troll patrol and those aren't named either. Finally, he wasn't a rumour boss as he awarded regular exp and didn't drop any rumour boss loot. Plus he's level 12 and the troll marauder rumour boss is level 14...
  9. J

0 Hitpoints

If you use battle rage you gain hp as well. When it wears off it's possible to have 0 hp. Not sure if this has been mentioned before. I'm on the pc version in this pic. You don't die either btw.
  10. J

End game weaponry

It occurred to me that most class builds if have end game weaponry available to them in the ark and leading up to it. Wand, staff, bow, dagger, 1H sword and 2H (maul) are all present in the Ark. This leaves one specific class build neglected however. There is no end game 1H weapon for Clerics...
  11. J

Secret Doors Level Requirements

So I've completed the game on the mobile version a bunch of times and recently got the pc version. As I was playing through I completely forgot about the level requirements for some secret doors. I know where they all are now but I was stood around for ages waiting for one to pop before I...
  12. J

Masters Laboratory

So I was doing this quest on a new file and didn't have int 3 when I checked the table. I figured I'd come back later when I increased my int instead of paying Trix. When I came back though it just keeps saying I already read this and should ask Trix for help Is this intentional? Can you not do...
  13. J

What difficulty do you play EK on?

I'm genuinely curious. It has slightly surprised me just how many threads I see start with "I play on casual mode and...". Not that there is anything wrong with that. Anyway I'll start. My original file is on normal difficulty. Since I've become comfortable with the game and how it plays, all...
  14. J

Battle orders idea

I was looking through the available battle orders for companions and it occurred to me that an "attack my target" option would be useful. Sometimes the ai has a habit of running into a group of enemies or getting separated from you. I usually have it set to target close enemies only to avoid...
  15. J

Where is Amarissa? [spoilers]

Admit it, you thought I was asking a question about the quest didn't you? But no, I mean quite literally where does she disappear to post game. I rescued her in the ark and after watching the parasite inexplicable target and kill her every time instead of me (the closer target), I decided to...
  16. J

Battle Droid

So I've now completed the game and noticed something with the Battle Droids. The stun mechanic they have seems fairly broken but I'm unsure if it's intentional. At first I thought it was a percentage chance for their regular attack but then I noticed the absurd chance in the battle log. So...
  17. J

Ark of Lothasan farming question

So I just got back to the game after sometime away and I'm about to finish the story. My question is simple, after I complete the main quest will I still be able to access the ark to farm for equipment? Or is it a case that the place is closed once you finish the main quest? I don't want any...
  18. J

Rumour boss spawns

Does the rate at which rumour bosses spawn decrease after you complete shards of fate? I hardly ever seem to find any since I completed that quest.