Search results

1. Cryf

A Mage at the Warriors Guild

Not really. Let's do the math. 4 strength cost 1+2+3+4=10 points, and 4 strength give 2 damage to light weapons(0.5 for each). Оnce you have 4 agility to get 2 damage(1 for each) you need 2 more agility that will cost you 5+6=11 points and further it will cost more and more. So if you have a lot...
  2. Cryf

A Mage at the Warriors Guild

I think it's not only the cleric. I tried Rogue in the Warriors Guild. Even though everyone says that Assassinate is better than Heavyhand. On the one hand it's cool to kill one enemy using Stab and then Stab can be used again immediately and again and again... It even says on the wiki...
  3. Cryf

What companions do you use most often and why?

For me it seemed too much spent mana potions for Hirge in your experiment. You mentioned Elixirs of Galade, so I assumed you had a high level. I decided to do the experiment at the Forbidden Pit by myself on my 24 level mage. I ended up spending 8 Deepfrost Cognac and some Potion of Mana (but...
  4. Cryf

I hadn't even thought about a 2-handed Griss because she has much less ability to boost strength than the player, but in the late game I think I can get her enough strength so she can handle the crowd. Suitable for the company of an archer build because the archer can not good with the crowd. I...
  5. Cryf

Hi! I've been through several playthrough with Hirge, and now I can not give up on her. It feels like it was not her vow to follow me, and I made a vow to follow her :) I think the other companions are too weak. My very abbreviated and superficial evaluation: Adaon: in combat has ok damage and...
  6. Cryf

New Class: SIDEKICK

It would be great to create a chelenge, go through the whole game as a pacifist 😇 without killing a single enemy (only the companion and summoned creatures can kill). But I checked that companion kills also go into the stats, so... what if the companion is not allowed to kill either?
  7. Cryf

Death mage build balance

Yeah, I forgot about the scalpel. And as for the fire mage. If you play through wands you still get normal attack bonus (+8) to other elements and physical damage. Also intelligence bonus with staffs works on all elements, physic damage and death damage, and arcane blade gives bonus on...
  8. Cryf

Death mage build balance

Do you mean I should use Tesla Rod and Tesla Emitter? Or Vampiric Blade will give me the ability to wear Nanocarbon Sword and Nanocarbon Scalpel?
  9. Cryf

Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

I wonder who will have the divine powers, the worshippers of "the three" or the worshippers of "the 11 gods"? Or both? I did not find out in EK what happened to the 11 gods when "Horrors" came to Andoria.
  10. Cryf

Death mage build balance

Has anyone played the game only through the Vampiric Blade and Death Cloud skills? Also, the most death damage is 6 ( Shadow Blade, Soul Drinker ) sometimes 7 but little attack speed (Midnight, Maul of Desecration). For the Arcane Blade skill there are weapons with 8 damage (Nanocarbon Sword) 9...
  11. Cryf

Разработчики забросили игру?

Next game about Andoria? Altar at Hall of Wisdom: "You enter a trance of confusing dreams. You fly over a vast land dotted with dark ruins. You recognize a large statue... the fabled Colossus of Anthur! This must be the old Empire. You see small war fleets disembarking at different costal towns...