Search results

1. kwill

Companion battle option, attack only my target

Using ranged weapons on a companion doesn't work well with the current options. I suggest an option:. "Attack only when I attack" or "Attack my target only" that would pass on the player's current target to the companion. Attack all enemies: companion too often draws too much aggro, suffers the...
  2. kwill

Mage balance

I recently finished the main quest with my mage. I have to admit I was highly skeptical about the balance of the Ark with a mage and having no companion. I figured the only way that was going to work was with Iron golem, which I did. Then, just to see how it would go, I respec'ed to go all...
  3. kwill

Sewer of Horrors access to next area after quest completed (spoiler alert) (false alarm)

I have already completed the Sewer of Horrors quest. On my second visit, after throwing all four < switches, the gate in the poison golem area that warps you to the stairs down does not open up. The only difference from my first visit I can think of is that I switched the one in the devourer...
  4. kwill

Rumor Boss "Unknown Area" possible glitch

Following the update yesterday I first received the top rumor (though I have visited all of outdoor areas, including the new ones). It originally had 1 day left. Later, I received the second rumor and when I went to check the log, they both had 6 days left. I found and defeated the Deadwood...