Search results

1. kr_harvino

Ark Preparations

So I've cleared the sunken citadel a few times now and have got the armor and staff necessary, also got some potions. Are these equipments and potions enough for a first time ark run? I've got the magma staff equipped to deal with the minotaurs. I've heard i'll need electric damage in the ark...
  2. kr_harvino

Grissenda build for mage

I'm a level 22 mage (as you might know😂😂) and i'm currently running grissenda as companion. She is currently on STR-2 END-4 AGL-3 INT-0 AWA-0 PER-2 Her skills are shield expert 3, cleave 2, resilience 1, fury 2, body development 3. Is this good or should i respec? Oh and i still have 4 trait...
  3. kr_harvino

How to? About some quests...

I'm nearing the endgame now, and i still have some quests to complete before i plan to complete all 12 shards. But im confused how to do them since all of them have really good reward options. I'm a level 22 Mage, running gris and hirge as companions on rotation. 1) First of all, Dead God...
  4. kr_harvino

Krysoradir not spawned

I went to the desecrated ruins for the lady of the night quest, and decided to kill krysoradir on the same run for the shard. But when i got to his cave there were just a few yetis... No krysoradir... Is this some glitch?
  5. kr_harvino

How to? Summoner Mage build

Hi guys, I'm planning to make my mage a staff & summoner build. I just reached Icemist and going to get the earth mastery and summoner. These are my current skills and traits. Do you guys have any tips on what skills to get (other than earth mastery and summoner) and whether i should...
  6. kr_harvino

Fort Assault reward for mage

I am playing mage and have recently completed fort assault but am confused which reward to pick. Should i get arcane pendant for my character or the breastplate for grissenda. Grissenda currently has lionskin cuirass.