Search results

1. G

Advice from veteran Iron Man players needed

Super simple one. Heal from obvious reason Crusader for +6 dmg on this 13 speed blade Nivarian barrier + intervention just in case Wolf if gets scary and need a decoy Later on duel + heavyhand Bodybuilding just for extra safe Prec + crit dmg as and addition if got some more points to spare
  2. G

Advice from veteran Iron Man players needed

For low levels cleric - super easy obtainable is sacrificial dagger from ydaya tomb in Lennegar Valley. 13 spd, holy dmg. Considering cleric additions to damage vs undead it makes it super speedy holy damage spammer. Ive farmed mausoleum with it since lvl 10 or so earning good money since drop...
  3. G

Flurry availability for clerics

Don't know mid-high lvl standards from your point of view but I disagree. I have it on my warrior since mid level, and I still find it critical skill for my 24 lvl rogue. Usage of this skill is not limited in any way, for me it's in top3 skill regardless of any level / class conditions. On...
  4. G

Traveling alchemist

It could be a subject of passionate discussion who got ripped here. How much do they heal? 90 hp? I can sell you 700 elixirs of galade 120hp per use not to mention ac boost for 470 gp / piece... Maybe you just don't know latest trends of the market and alchemist is just pushing cheaper stuff...
  5. G

Teleportation stones - when they are becoming active - Spoilers

Considering my main character on hard is lvl 24 rogue... And I've died a few times when going through this caves congrats on strategy to clean it up with lvl 19 iron man archer. For my ironman cleric it is still a long way to go, and most likely a lot of opportunities to die miserably...
  6. G

The Demise of King M’dmoo

May I ask what's your status of the quest to retrieve the crown for king Mooo after this slaughtery?
  7. G

Yeah, but this alternative is not so sweet as well. Anyway either radiation mine fields or four dragons and cave full of exploding dwarfs :-) Fair point though, thank you
  8. G

So conditions here are more complex than my initial assumption trainers and their skills available internaly for guild members only / others freely available. As I understand it's predefined base on main class... Thank you
  9. G

I'm going through advanced skills on wiki to consider pros and cons of guilds for my cleric and there is one thing I'm not sure. Considering flurry IS available for warriors and is being teched by Arkados from thieves guild, so seem like accessible for "not a members of thief's guild" it's not...
  10. G

Dang, that's what I was affraid... Although it was the most logical scenario, I was hopping it can be accessible without potentially going through radiation in this area with my iron man. Thank you
  11. G

Hi, Anyone noticed what event triggers that? To be specific I'm referring to the ones outside West gate of New Garand and in mino maze who can jump you into sunken citadel. My money on one of below: - Completion of shards of fate - reaching sunken citadel through the land (and sea...) -...
  12. G

Should a warrior invest in Int,Awa,Per?

Wow, where are 7 agi and 6 per checks?
  13. G

Ironman time

Considering your strong "influence" of berserker fascination, dont get me wrong but it might not be a good idea to go ironman. Especially considering you've chosen the most fragile class. Sure rogues are deadly and when evasion is working at statistically normal efficiency it is great but we...
  14. G

Unweakened Undermother down :D also tips

Congratz, thanks for exhausting description.
  15. G

Orbs of Galade

Second one was in possesion of ork renegade. Slightly stronger than others in the area. To be found in N/E quarter of maze 2nd level. Kill and loot his body.
  16. G

Melee Rogue, Ranger Rogue, or both?

Regarding bows, the best out of those available on continent - without having shards of fate completed. Is actually obtainable without any blood sheed.
  17. G

Melee Rogue, Ranger Rogue, or both?

Well rogue can find a lot of useful synergies and there is a lot of options for him. I'm keen to say he is the only class for which 8 advanced skills are not enough :-) Your build looks good, explore different options and find whatever suits you. Keep in mind you can fully reset your traits...
  18. G

New area

And maybe worth to mention, until grampa will do this - calls you back after his research is complete, Dorse will not have proper dialog option to take you where you want to go.
  19. G

How to kill Big Bug?

Yeah, both of them are behind barriers.
  20. G

Rogue experience from an Ironman warrior pov

Not to mention rogue playstyle is more than "chop, chop, chop" :-) You can go full melee, hidding backstabber, archer, trapper... and of course it's more than welcome to play some dirty tricks and still - it will be somehow justified :-)