Search results

1. DaleTilgo2022

The Sacred Weapons quest options

I'm currently playing a 2H warrior with Hirge as my primary companion. The spirit cleaver is an essential weapon for my character and I've equipped Hirge with the Paladin's longsword to fight shadow monsters. Are there any scenarios where the spirit breaker outperforms the Paladin's longsword...
  2. DaleTilgo2022

Possible game endings question

If I kill Dorphis Greyrune upon initially meeting him in Icemist before completing the shards of fate does that have any effect upon possible game endings?
  3. DaleTilgo2022

Are there different ways to obtain the New Garand house

I'd heard a rumor that besides purchasing the NG house that the governor would give it to you if you had a reputation of 60 or higher in Varsalia. Is there any truth to that rumor?
  4. DaleTilgo2022

What are some of your all time favorite DOS games?

My two stand outs are Doom II and Duke Nukem 3D. To this day Doom II is one of my top five FPS games. I first played it on a teachers computer. What used to get inside my head was that since the game didn't have spatial sound when you'd hear demon sound effects you didn't know if that demon...
  5. DaleTilgo2022

Has anyone played an Android game called Arcane Quest 2?

I'm wondering if anyone has played this game. What are your thoughts on it?
  6. DaleTilgo2022

Is it possible to reshuffle the items that bosses drop?

I know that if you sleep for 12 hours that all the monsters and treasure chests in an area reset and repopulate with new items. If I defeated the Mausoleum Lich and didn't get the item(s) I wanted if I reloaded my game and slept for 12 hours would the items that the lich drops be regenerated?
  7. DaleTilgo2022

Ilmaran signet ring issue

I'm playing a new rogue character and I just completed the quest Restoring the Faith. After I got back to New Garand and recruited Hirge I expected her to have the signet ring. Instead she had a ring of death ward. Is there any way I could have screwed up the quest? Is this a bug?
  8. DaleTilgo2022

Is there any benefit to having a high Mercian reputation?

I completed The Price of Freedom quest freeing the slaves which gave me a -9 Jabal rep and a -10 Mercia rep. I figured I'd have to wait until I had the gold and pay off both fines before doing any more Mercian quests to get the highest possible positive Mercian rep. I also assumed that...
  9. DaleTilgo2022

Can you lose access to a purchased house based on reputation?

I currently have a reputation of 35 with Ilmara and I'm grinding out hometown quests until I hit 40. Once I hit 40 then I can purchase the house in the capital. If you're reputation drops below 40 after you've purchased the house would you lose access to the house? Could the sale be revoked...
  10. DaleTilgo2022

Ethical limitations of the Warriors Guild

I'm currently playing an ethical warrior. I would have joined the Warriors Guild ASAP but for one limitation. When you are briefed on the oath it explicitly states that you must abide by all laws in the four kingdoms. What is legal and what is ethical can differ. The relevant quests would be...
  11. DaleTilgo2022

Poison River reward (light spoiler)

I just completed the poisoned river quest and was looking for some insight on the two reward items. What I liked about the maul was that it was the only 2H silver weapon and the only 2H lightning based weapon that I'd seen in the game. I like the idea of being able to hit werewolves hard...
  12. DaleTilgo2022

Is there a limit to the number of ruined dragoon boots you can find?

After a little grinding I've been able to find two pairs of ruined dragoon boots in the mausoleum. My aim was to get a third pair. After about six more runs I've found three pairs of blessed platemail boots in the fallen dragoon area. I'm wondering if the blessed platemail boots are a forced...
  13. DaleTilgo2022

GoG version versus Android version

I've been playing the trial version on Android and was on the verge of purchasing a full license for Android when I discovered that there was a PC version. Is there a trial version for PC? How are the controls on PC versus Android? The impression I'm getting is that the game is more touch...