Search results

1. Kingmaker

How to? Wizard Enclaves: Free Teleport/Other Benefits for Non-Mages?

Hi all, Just had this thought cross my mind. When speaking to the mages in any of the 4 enclaves, they say, "Since you are not a member or an ally of our guild...." Are there any benefits to a non-mage for being an ally of the Wizard's Guild, other than gaining entry into Icemist? My biggest...
  2. Kingmaker

Guide Magma Dagger - A Tip That May Help

Hi all, If you are a Rogue or Light Warrior (i.e., AGI-based build), planning on facing the Trollfens early and in need of a dope fire weapon, I suggest going for the Magma Dagger. This is the little brother of the Dancing Flame. You find it in the Gorge of the Silent Kings and it comes with...
  3. Kingmaker

Guide Archer vs. Ark/Sewer

Hello again, First off, thank you all for the support extended in these forums. Really appreciate the responsiveness of players here, veteran or otherwise. Special thanks to David for creating this addicting masterpiece. As to the question: Pure Archer by far seems to be my most favourite...
  4. Kingmaker

Praying at Altar Does Not Give Mana

Hi all, I'm currently playing as a mage (just started the run, Lvl 4 now) and have noticed something very odd. Praying at the altar does not yield mana at all. I remember that happening before. This is very puzzling. The Wiki clearly says that praying at the altar once a day gives 2xLvl mana...
  5. Kingmaker

Guide List of "Missable" Quests / Encounters

Hello everyone, I've been searching for this info for a long time now - I don't seem to be able to find anywhere a complete list of quests + encounters that can be missed as you play the game. E.g., 1.) 'Bullfighting' quest becomes inaccessible if you join the Seventh House before talking to...