Search results

1. Sam_D

Mage for beginner

I have spend all my skill points on staff mastery,mana surge,and summoner.Using cadeus of scorching and staff of the sea in switch as my main equipment.Still dont have better staff and i don't know where to find them yet. I feel like i deal much more damage now than my previous messy build,but...
  2. Sam_D

Mage for beginner

I already reset my sp and now it looked like this,i am still not sure to take staff mastery,with staff i cant use my orbs but it deals more damage right?.Fire golem have been my company for a long time but do i still need it since now i already had iron golem?,and spells too iam not sure to take...
  3. Sam_D

Mage for beginner

Thank you so much man!
  4. Sam_D

Mage for beginner

Well its been a while guys,in fact almost a year i am not playing ek and posting in this forum since my last post.I am wondering are yall still active in this community. Anyway i have just downloaded exiled kingdoms again,still playing my old save game with my mage character. My mage build is...
  5. Sam_D

Mage for beginner

Finally i made it to icemist and become member of the wizard guild,iam on level 17 now. Already had earth mastery but still not have enough skill point.I think i will reset my skill points but still not sure. What skills should i choose?If i switch to staff mage summoner,is elemental skills...
  6. Sam_D

Mage for beginner

Had a bit of improvement.Griss is helped a lot.already cleared all two tremadan tower dungeon.Fire Golem also a big help. I did a lot of exploring and clearing dungeon to this level.Already explored to the south to Friguld,northwest to iross,and some areas near freetown. Also already cleared...
  7. Sam_D

Mage for beginner

@VDX_360 Thanks for the advice. I already knew the basic about troll and elemental resistance before. I guess the problem is in Hirge,all this time i use Hirge only to level her up a little bit.I think its enough,i will back using Griss for now.Since i havent try equip her with icicle that i...
  8. Sam_D

Mage for beginner

From lvl 9 to 12,i am finishing some quests,grinding townhall quests,and a lot of exploring.But still not have any improvement in equipment tough. I am still confused in my skill path.I was thinking about lightning shield or summoning.If its summoning iam not sure to take ice or fire mastery...
  9. Sam_D

Mage for beginner

@VDX_360 Still lvl 9,today i havent play yet. For equipment i use scorch wand and batrax wand sometimes.Journeyman set and a couple robes and orbs in switch. I already finished all the quests you mention.But i dont have Hirge yet,guess i will find her later,i almost forgot about her. I have...
  10. Sam_D

Mage for beginner

Thanks for answering. i've read your thread.Its awesome.Such a fast paced playthrough.Are you use wand elemental storm mage first before get earth mastery? And how you get so much gold at that level Thanks for answering. Yes i focused my traits on INT and PER,a little END too. So staff is...
  11. Sam_D

Mage for beginner

So i used to played ek about two years ago using warrior.i think its already at late game,its a shame i didnt save the progress. Now i make a fresh start using mage,still wandering around varsilia completing quest,lvl 8 now. When i used warrior its felt easy at early game in varsilia because...