Search results

1. PetergusParker

I want to complete cold trail but i keep on getting stunned for 8 seconds and die after that....

Hi i'm lv 20 so this stuff you may easily be able to get Cloak of the wolf Ring of the frozen heart Varaol's boots Sharksin boots Greater ring of ice (hard) heroic helm --Below no ice resist but good-- (hard) weapon-sonnet oasis ring girdle of might (rare) shield-scutum
  2. PetergusParker

Spoilers Things I like about the game.

Just going to list off things I like. This has to be among the top 5 games overall on android. It could easily be the best because nobody tries like this. The lore comes from true inspiration and artistry, it's as if I am playing a game made by Tolkien, the reading is always on spot. The game is...
  3. PetergusParker

Bug: Above max hp

I was in gorx lair just farming some fire salts when after a battle i noticed I had 271/267 hp. Not sure how much I had when it first happened, didn't change gear or level up or anything, my fire resist is +103, did maybe get healed by an enemy?
  4. PetergusParker

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Finally got back to where I was on my old device. Very fun stuff. Hard mode of course
  5. PetergusParker

Shady traveller?

Hello I managed to find this game again after doing a half playthrough on another device and just slowly making my way through the starting areas. Anyways, second time finding this guy and he had nothing? Is it because I quicksaved before talking to him?