Search results

1. Neponde

Screenshot Shares

Alas, I do not have a computer, so for now, the game is inaccessible to me. Let me live vicariously through you all, and post some screens or videos of your plays!
  2. Neponde

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

That is the most beautiful character sheet for this game I've ever seen. 🥺
  3. Neponde

No companion or summons in the ark!

Something went wrong then. Summons do work on the ark, many builds depend on them.. Were you on ironman, so you can't load a previous save?
  4. Neponde

...it Is about Hirge

Yes.
  5. Neponde

Help

It should be the same as if you sided with the flame prophet during the quest itself, except you don't get any of the other quest rewards.
  6. Neponde

help with the Lord of the Pit

You wont get a more complete answer than that. Reinforcing this point.. If any place you need to resist hoarding and saving.. Its here. Enter the sewers with way more consumables than you think you need, and use them.
  7. Neponde

Basic builds & gameplay tips

Best is often relative to the situation. But some of my go-to weapons for shield Griss are the icicle, and the Sonnet. They get outclassed by late game, but are very solid light weapons for her that are straightforward to obtain, and versatile.
  8. Neponde

What's the best agi based warrior weapon against horror?

This adamantite shortsword is going to be more effective against the horror, or possibly The adamantite longsword, depending on your strength to agility ratio. Each level of the banishing modifier adds 2 to base damage of the weapon against outsiders, which the horror is. I cant comment on...
  9. Neponde

The Sacred Weapons quest options

For some reason, I mis-read your original post, and thought Griss was your companion, I apologize. The spirit breaker is a niche weapon, for clearing out the forbidden pit. Shadows take extra damage from holy, banishing, AND spirit. In most other areas, it will be outclassed by something else...
  10. Neponde

The Sacred Weapons quest options

If you have griss set up with a lot of Agi, the spirit breaker would outperform the longsword for her. For shadows, it will, with an extra flat +4 damage from the banishing modifier. If she is set up for strength, it would be roughly equal I think, though i think the breaker would still have a...
  11. Neponde

He mentioned in a post on the previous page that he used 2H weapons with this build. I'm pretty sure he uses griss with shield as well. 1698810258 Okay @Kakost , please copy and paste this format, and edit/add/remove what you like. Try to stay somewhat concise :). Once you have your edits in...
  12. Neponde

I can work with this. What difficulty did you play at? Did you end peacefully or violently?
  13. Neponde

... And yet, you managed to put far more detail into it than I could possibly put into a condensed guide. 😛.. I'll need something more similar to what i laid out in my "stabby archer" sample if I'm going to add it to main page. I can try and condense what you have done, but it may not be quite...
  14. Neponde

solligan strip

If you look at the map on the bottom of this page, you will see in the extreme N E point of the map (right hand corner) is the entrance to the Solligan Stripe
  15. Neponde

Why i cant like Adaon?

Most of these tomes are found in SoH. The observatory is the only one not down there.
  16. Neponde

I've given it some thought now, and I have decided to include another section of Completed Builds. Requirements for inclusion in the original post will be that you have completed at least the quest "shards of fate". If you have completed the game with the build, a note will be added to it as...
  17. Neponde

I've been thinking that the three build layout may need to be separated out a bit, but my concern is if I do that, I would need to make them too "specialized". By that, I mean, I have deliberately worked to keep all builds with only 1 or 2 required basic/advance skills, in order to facilitate...
  18. Neponde

New ideas

Here is his post about the matter.
  19. Neponde

How do you build an arcane knight build or is there none?

I think you mistyped. If you were level 48, you would have no problem
  20. Neponde

How do you build an arcane knight build or is there none?

There is s basic arcane knight build here. Is this the class you are attempting to beat that nasty creature with, or a different one? We can't really advise you until we know what class you are, and what general build you have.