Search results

1. A

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Oh my. I wonder how you did it tho. Care to share your build? Фига себе. Интересно, как ты это сделал. Поделишься сборкой?
  2. A

Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

Re: Archaelund (preliminary info about my next game!) Oh, my, that sounds awesome and reminds me of multiclassing from d&d 5e. I'd say, it's the closest design from all games I've heard about to what I play at d&d parties. That's enough intriguing for me to wait it just as enthusiastically :D
  3. A

Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

Re: Archaelund (preliminary info about my next game!) As I know, EK was designed as an old-school RPG, and that's why there was strict class bounds. The game shined amongst other mobile games mostly because of the spirit of that long gone epoch. And I think that Archelaund should have same kind...
  4. A

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Done main quest in December, now finished all the quests. This is my non-evil fork of this character, whom takes around 3 shots to kill almost everything. Respecialized only once around level 15, when got enough skill points for proper summoner-staff build, before was doing fine with...
  5. A

Shadows vs. Hirge Retribution

I noticed that Retribution skill does not work with shadows in the forbidden pit on hirge. They're both undead and outsiders, aren't they, so she should get at least the normal amount. Nothing happens instead.
  6. A

Doing Ark's reactor with mage?

I didn't want to respec another time (even if it was the last place my character goes), and eventually lightning bolt does less dps than my bare staff. After I got it, the rest of ark was simply a piece of cake. Now I should do the same with sewer of horrors lol.
  7. A

I mean, on wiki page it says that there is only two boxes that spawn weapons, yes it is random and not guaranteed, but knowing them would drastically reduce grinding time. Well, nevermind, I managed to complete my quest in reactor and then on upper deck. And while I was getting to the stairs up...
  8. A

That's my main build, I rolled back to it so I can farm experience on the first floor. Again, I kill spiders one by one and any amount of wizards thanks to golem being immune to lightning. I spend next to no resources on any kill, so I can gring the first floor indefinitely. But without the...
  9. A

Thanks for your replies Ok, staff of the traveler should help ...ye, I actually got both helmet and hood, so radiation hits me like a truck with feather spell on it. But it still matters that I can't run around encounters freely, because I'll take damage from rad, and then steel wizards get 3...
  10. A

So I accidentally played 20h into one mage built on staves and elemental spells, did absolutely fine with my grissenda and did most of the quests aside from the Ark. When I hit level 18, I finally respecced into summoner/staves build and ventured to Ark, while choosing option for evil ending...
  11. A

Quest list sorted by level and difficulty

It's not really a dead post - it contains some vital information gathered together. The data can be a bit outdated and miss some quests - my fault, because I should update this since 1.2 is live, but I have no time for this anymore. If one would be kind enough to update excel table provided in...
  12. A

You get bullfighting from a person inside warrior guild's tower, which is locked until you complete Fort Assault. And Fort Assault requires level 9 and The best plan to be completed. By the way, can I grant permission for anyone to modify head post? Because I don't really have resource to...
  13. A

You get bullfighting from a person inside warrior guild's tower, which is locked until you complete Fort Assault. And Fort Assault requires level 9 and The best plan to be completed. By the way, can I grant permission for anyone to modify head post? Because I don't really have resource to...
  14. A

Suggested quest order would be something completely different from this list, when all quests under lvl 6 without "strong" or "group" flag is completeable by lvl 2-3 character. Recommended level seems bad too due to quite different build power. One could beat Ark on hardcore on lvl14, I did on...
  15. A

So... Happy holidays!
  16. A

*almost* updated. Check out that new format and leave your feedback. Also, congratulate me, I've completed the game last week by a rouge on casual mode. What an achievement. UPD: completely updated. Now comes in 3 versions, in text, table and Excel file.
  17. A

Optimized mage build

I haven't played mage that far, but I believe that elemental staff + high int + full staff mastery + some agility and awareness + arcanist + staff of the arcanist + disintegrate can beat probably any boss. So the stats should be something like 0/2/5/7/2/4 and there you have +20 damage for...
  18. A

Help with trait point (STRENGTH) for mage class

We have belts for INT so you're probably not going to wear str one anyways, especially if you're specialized in using staves. Investing in str is worth it when next +2 STR is cheaper than +1 END, if you not mind to get more poison resistance. Though, as far as I played mage, investing in END...
  19. A

So, since 1.1 is out and I kinda have some free time I will spend some time working with the wiki to update and then improve the list. Yep, I'm probably going to put some tags to each quests, including enemy crowd fights, elemental damage, or boss encounters. And add path from quests page. I'm...
  20. A

1.1?!

Maybe we should break General forum into several subforums then, so that such faq threads won't hide other interesting threads where people discuss unique ideas?