Search results

1. SerHamiltonShitfoot

Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

gris and hirge have saved my butt so many times though. eventually my character is going to have to grow up and stop depending on princesses to save him
  2. SerHamiltonShitfoot

my warrior build

if you want emeralds then the elementals under lannegar mine or the shadows in the forbidden pit drop the most. at your level you will need a weapon with spirit damage to make it halfway through the pit. the first time you get destroyed by a dark presence you'll put off coming back... but the...
  3. SerHamiltonShitfoot

Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

it would be cool if you get to freeport and get hired to rescue a princess kidnapped by the orcs but alas! they have taken her to the isle of serpents and you team up with a minotaur companion that knows the routes to get there but lacks the ability to get there on his own. I could go on but hey...
  4. SerHamiltonShitfoot

Replay Value of Exiled Kingdoms?

I just tried to fight kalagru at level 24 warrior with all ashen armor, soul cleaver, elixirs of galade, etc, and now I'm thinking that I should have been a cleric lmao... so I started a cleric. I had no idea that replaying the game as another class could be so much fun. if I get to kalagru at...
  5. SerHamiltonShitfoot

How to level up fast?

15% XP scrolls and forbidden pit. by the time you work your way to the center you will have gained a lot of XP.
  6. SerHamiltonShitfoot

Introduce yourself thread

I'm Brandon. I'm a loud mouth journeyman plumber and I hate television. I used to binge on skyrim for hours and then life happened. no more systems. got married. wife too busy watching dramas and reality TV to play any consoles so.... $100 Android tablet and EK to the rescue! this game is my...
  7. SerHamiltonShitfoot

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

I just hit level 23. finished the shards of fate. have 900hp, myrosian armor, maul of garrak, soul cleaver, hirge is armed to the tooth, and I decided I would go to the dragon coast. after 10 minutes this game has put me back into my place and I have to return to the mainland and keep working...
  8. SerHamiltonShitfoot

Varanarri reputation

have you freed the slaves in jabal? helped red moon escape the slavers above friguld? then you can travel to Lamis and retrieve the holy weapons...
  9. SerHamiltonShitfoot

What does your forum user name mean?

because I'm a knight that always steps in his horses poop before I fight... if only I were a rogue with "kick"...
  10. SerHamiltonShitfoot

Transferring old save to new device

after more digging, I found a post from David explaining to save on the cloud from your current device and that will let you restore your game on your new device. easy. just needed to find that info!
  11. SerHamiltonShitfoot

10 NEW CLASSES TO DOWNLOAD!

*facepalm* why have I not done that yet lmao
  12. SerHamiltonShitfoot

Extra Recovery?

I like having 4 because I can venture out and find new areas / enemies and not have to worry about using up all of my potions or finding an inn nearby. it's let me fully loot dungeons and defeat bosses because me and the companion run up with full HP and start dropping the people's elbow
  13. SerHamiltonShitfoot

Transferring old save to new device

I download free version on my telephono. I buy full license on said phone. I play a lot and get to a good point where I decide to buy a new tablet! upon activating new tablet setting it up, etc I download EK and make sure I'm still connected to the cloud etc etc.. I was in Freetown last on my...
  14. SerHamiltonShitfoot

10 NEW CLASSES TO DOWNLOAD!

I have no idea how anyone plays on hard without constantly hitting attack and opening up inventory to use a potion AS SOON as you can simultaneously.... not that I did that to score the longsword of falling stars or anything
  15. SerHamiltonShitfoot

Precision Strikes/Shots and Massive Criticals Question

I ended up just having buckets of cash and I save up trait points so I had enough to splurge on them both, but they make such a difference that I would say whatever you do will work. I have noticed I fell many more enemies with massive criticals now though
  16. SerHamiltonShitfoot

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

at around level 14 I realized I should be building a 2 handed tank and recruit a cleric to heal my wounds. since then I'm yeeting much bigger prey but there are still things I have to avoid for now. I think that's what makes this game so addictive! just when you think you're unstoppable you...